The Steelers managed to stay alive in the postseason charge for a few hours longer than Miami and the Ravens. If Kansas City can pull off a win with their back-ups over a motivated Chargers team, Pittsburgh will become the second team in NFL history to advance to the postseason after starting a season by losing its first four games.
It was next to impossible previously, and it's not much better than that now, but why stop now?
The craziness must continue. The Steelers are livin' on a prayer, and who knows? Maybe we'll see a bit of history today.
While you're chatting, too, be sure to check out some of the other features we have posted since the conclusion of the game. We're beyond excited to spend what would be a historically significant day in Steelers history, so let's all see it through together here on Behind The Steel Curtain.
- Steelers postseason rests on resting Chiefs
- Browns vs. Steelers final score: Pittsburgh mows over listless Cleveland, 10th straight non-losing season
- 2014 schedule set, vs. Chiefs, at Jets added with second place finish
- Jerricho Cotchery injury: wide receiver injures right shoulder in end zone
- Steve McLendon injury: Steelers nose tackle goes down with left leg injury in third quarter
- Browns vs. Steelers second half open thread
- Steelers inactives: Jason Worilds out in Week 17 vs. Cleveland