Pittsburgh has beaten Miami the last three times these teams have played at Heinz Field.
That's a good thing for the Steelers. They really can't lose any of their remaining three games against AFC teams if they want to advance to the postseason.
The Dolphins are maybe the most dangerous of their remaining three AFC opponents - along with Cincinnati and Cleveland. Standing at 6-6, they have their eyes on the sixth seed in the AFC as well, making Sunday's match-up between the teams one of the more intriguing games of the day.
Here are all the details on point spreads, TV broadcast and online streaming.
Time: 1 p.m. ET
Date: Dec. 8, 2013
Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
TV and Radio Schedule: CBS regional broadcast, Steelers Radio Network: WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)
Announcers: Ian Eagle (play-by-play), Dan Fouts (color)
Online streaming: None available
Dolphins SB Nation site: The Phinsider
Odds: Steelers -3.5
Weather: 35 degrees, winds E 9 m.p.h., snow is expected
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Dolphins vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Steelers will lose a draft pick, according to a report
- Tannehill facing unique challenges against Steelers
- AFC Playoff Picture: Week 14 games to watch
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Dolphins
- Dolphins vs. Steelers: A game where play action passing shouldn't be expected
- Steelers game plan vs. Dolphins is to get yards after the catch
- Steelers injury report: Woodley will play, Beachum is doubtful