We hope you're ready for List Mania 2014, starting bright and early on the first day of the year.
While we're gearing up for that (and partaking in the wonderful New Year's Eve tradition of watching the Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi...don't ask me how I came into doing that, but it's actually kind of a cool show), we figure we should get something a bit off-the-cuff up for the night.
Plus, it's just one small way of saying thank you to all the loyal readers of Behind The Steel Curtain both from 2013 and all the years before it.
Your support has made this year a huge success! The year 2013 will serve as our version of Babe Ruth's 1920 season when he led the league with 54 home runs. George Sisler's 19 home runs were second.
We're hoping to celebrate some of that with a look back over 2013 starting tomorrow. Drop us a line, let us know what some of your favorite stories were, along with some of your favorite memories of 2013, both within the season and outside it.
Thank you all again for the fantastic support over the year. It's truly an honor to be in this position, and we're looking for an even bigger 2014.
Happy New Year!
- The Staff of Behind The Steel Curtain
- Steelers coaches: Anticipating changes in coaching staff is difficult
- The state of the Steelers 2013 part I: a funny thing happened on the way to the playoffs
- Ryan Clark: 'Past eight seasons has been an awesome experience'
- Steelers notes and quotes from season-ending media session
- A Season of Inches: Just how close did the Steelers come to being relevent