I am related to several Steeler fans and work with many so I know this season has not been very kind to Pittsburgh. I just wanted to come over and ask a few questions and respond to any you may have of our up and down Dolphins.
1) Will you be able to run the ball? I know what it is like to have serious offensive line issues, but will you be able to at least make the running game a true threat, or is it all on Ben?
2) Is Ben still playing at a high level or is he starting to decline physically?
3) We know about Antonio Brown, who is another guy that will hurt us in the passing game?
4) It looks like the defense is in serious decline. Is that a true statement or are they just now getting into the old Blitzburgh defense?
5) Do you think you have a realistic shot at the playoffs or would you rather go 6-10 and get a much higher draft pick?
Thanks and good luck in every game except this one.