Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace said all the right things when he spoke via conference call to the media in Pittsburgh. He thinks fondly of his former teammates, he thinks Mike Tomlin is a stand up guy, all that stuff.
He did hint, with what must have been a smile through the phone, at plans for a specific celebration should Wallace reach the end zone against his former team Sunday.
Wallace mimicked Jets WR Santonio Holmes' airplane-flying thing (he's a Jet...get it?) Upon scoring against the Jets in Week 13. It's one of the few times Jets fans have seen that celebration in the last few years, but seeing specific end zone dances isn't exactly a market in which Steelers receivers have wandered.
There's the possibility he'll impersonate LaMarr Woodley's Boot sack celebration.
Whatever it is, he'll do it with hand warmers tied to his waist. A snowy, blustery day is expected in Pittsburgh Sunday, which could derail both teams' passing offenses. Wallace and the Dolphins have been heating up lately as well.
It never hurts to prepare, though.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Dolphins vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Steelers will lose a draft pick, according to a report
- Tannehill facing unique challenges against Steelers
- AFC Playoff Picture: Week 14 games to watch
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Dolphins
- Nuts and bolts of how to watch Dolphins at Steelers game
- Dolphins vs. Steelers: A game where play action passing shouldn't be expected
- Steelers game plan vs. Dolphins is to get yards after the catch
- Steelers injury report: Woodley will play, Beachum is doubtful