It seems to be a recurring thing this year. Just a few hours before a game, some kind of report regarding off-the-field and out-of-season speculation crops up.
The Steelers, the team starting 0-4 and without hope, have clawed their way back to 5-7, and could theoretically claim a playoff spot, becoming only the second team in 20 years to do so after such a bleak start.
The Dolphins never go to the playoffs anyway.
Big game for Steelers LT Mike Adams, who will get the starting nod in lieu of the injured Kelvin Beachum. Cody Wallace will make his first career start at center. There's a lot of pregame chatter surrounding this one, noise that only kickoff will silence.
Keep it here all day and night, we'll have the second half open thread up and running during halftime. As always, please be respectful of each other, and play as nicely in the sandbox as possible.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Dolphins vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Steelers will lose a draft pick, according to a report
- Tannehill facing unique challenges against Steelers
- AFC Playoff Picture: Week 14 games to watch
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Dolphins
- Nuts and bolts of how to watch Dolphins at Steelers game
- Dolphins vs. Steelers: A game where play action passing shouldn't be expected
- Steelers game plan vs. Dolphins is to get yards after the catch
- Steelers injury report: Woodley will play, Beachum is doubtful