Ben Roethlisberger capped off a fantastic 12-play drive against the Miami Dolphins with a five-yard touchdown pass to Emmanuel Sanders.
It gave the Steelers an early seven-point lead, and it gave Roethlisberger 213 career touchdown passes - one more than Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw.
Roethlisberger now holds the franchise's career touchdown passing mark, coming in Roethlisberger's ninth season.
He achieved the 213 touchdowns mark in his 140th game, 28 less than Bradshaw. Roethlisberger already has the franchise's passing yards record at 33,276 at the time of the touchdown pass to Sanders.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Dolphins vs. Steelers Postgame News and Updates
- Monday Takeaways: Steelers lose to Dolphins in Week 14
- Dolphins vs. Steelers final score: Miami all but ends Pittsburgh's season in 34-28 win
- Winners and Losers from Steelers Week 14 loss to Miami
- NFL draft order: Steelers set to select 10th after Week 14 loss
- You stay classy, Adrian Peterson, Ravens fans