so.. recognizing steeler fans have high expectations, the season disappointed, and it's very easy to be negative overall, see an aging team, and think crap...
was thinking.. what if everything went right next year?.. what if it all really shook out.. here's how
- starts with the draft.. i want young, crazy, had hitting mad men... knockin dudes heads off...
- draft some safeties
- healthy o line that starts almost every game together
- draft an athletic tight end late to fill the heath gap
- wide receivers continue to progress, draft a late wr, antonio style
- big ben ascends to the throne and shows you what he can do when he realizes his true potential
- james harrison goes hard as hell one more time
- corners improve, all the young guys break out big time
- draft lacy (i get one too!)
- pound the rock, go deep, and burn
- blitzburgh is back, lbs kill, woodley = 100%
- no injuries
- great football weather in the winter
- playoff snow and dread for teams visiting pgh
- go HAM
so there.. SB .. next year.. STILLAAASS!!!