Shhhh....what's that sound? Squeaking shoes? Horns? Annoying talking heads over-dramatizing small schools making a run all the way to the Sweet 16?
I can't hear it either.
Others are watching basketball, we're here talking about watching basketball, and posing five questions.
- Isaac Redman not signing his tender...is it a mistake on his part, or does it not matter because no one is going to offer him anything anyway?
- Is there a more disappointing food than Taco Bell's Doritos Tacos Locos? Did they really think that shell was going to pass off as actual Dorito? It tastes like those cheap knockoffs that cost 70 cents less at the grocery store, while maybe only looking like a Dorito. It's the Limas Sweed of food.
- Tony Romo, $108 million extension. Evidence playoff wins do not determine the worth of a quarterback. Considering what quarterbacks are being paid, and the fact Aaron Rodgers is currently in negotiations, should we just assume he will sign an 8-year, $250 million contract that includes at least $80 million worth of Green Bay Packers "stock?"
- What is going to happen on this site when the two hottest teams in hockey, the Pittsburgh Penguins and Minnesota Wild, meet for the Cup?
- Without naming Ben Roethlisberger, who will be the team's MVP in 2013?