I try to put together a prediction contest every year to give someone the shot at bragging rights for the draft. This year I tried to look at some wildcards in the draft. Entries must be made prior to Thurs 8pm.
1. (35 points max) List 12 players you think the Steelers might draft. (just list the players - not the round)
Scoring: 10 points for 1st round, 5 points for Round 2 and 3, 3 points for later rounds.
2. (10 points) what pick number is the last of Warmack and Jonathan Cooper taken.
Scoring: 10 points for right-on, lose 2 points for every pick you're away. [answer = 10]
3. (10 points) Who goes first: Ryan Nassib, Manti Teo, Steadman Bailey, or Alex Okafor
4. (5 points) Who is the last guy in the green room to be picked?
Ezekiel Ansah, Tavon Austin, Jonathan Cooper, Eric Fisher, Sharrif Floyd, D.J. Fluker, Luke Joeckel, Lane Johnson, Dion Jordan, Eddie Lacy , EJ Manuel, Dee Milliner, Barkevious Mingo, Cordarrelle Patterson, Eric Reid, Xavier Rhodes, Sheldon Richardson, Geno Smith, Kenny Vaccaro, Chance Warmack, Menelik Watson, Bjoern Werner
5. (10 points) what round is Mike Mauti picked in?
Scoring: 10 points for correct round only.
6. (10 points) what pick is Ray Graham?
Scoring: 10 points for right-on, lose 1/2 point for every pick you're away.
7. (10 points) Who is the last QB of these to be picked: Tyler Bray, Zack Dysert, Mike Glennon, Tyler Wilson
8. (10 points) Who is the last to be picked: Ansah, Mingo, Lane Johnson, Milliner. [answer = Milliner]