33. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ryan Nassib QB, Syracuse
Jacksonville has to take a QB here. They are rumored to like Ryan Nassib so Geno Smith continues to fall.
34. San Francisco 49ers (via Kansas City Chiefs) - Jamar Taylor CB, Boise State
S.F is rumored to be looking to improve its secondary depth and they really like Jamar Taylor.
35. Philadelphia Eagles - Geno Smith QB, West Virginia
Chip Kelly gets a perfect fit for his offense and perhaps the best QB in the draft class.
36. Detroit Lions - Justin Hunter WR, Tennessee
Detroit needs a solid #2 WR and have brought in Hunter for an interview.
37. Cincinnati Bengals (via Oakland Raiders) - Eddie Lacy RB, Alabama
Cincy needs a compliment to "The Law Firm" and have shown a lot of interest in Lacy.
38. Arizona Cardinals - Mike Glennon QB, North Carolina State
Carson Palmer is just a stop-gap and they've shown a lot of interest in Glennon who is a good fit for Bruce Arians vertical offense.
Cleveland Browns - Selected Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft
39. New York Jets - Zach Ertz TE, Stanford
Dustin Keller signed with Miami and the GM is rumored to really like Zach Ertz. If Ryan Nassib is available he would be the pick.
40. Tennessee Titans - Jonathan Cyprien S, Florida International
The Titans are rumored to be looking for a safety and have shown interest in Cyprien.
41. Buffalo Bills - Robert Woods WR, USC
GM Buddy Nix wants a big #2 WR and they brought in Woods for an interview.
42. Oakland Raiders (via Miami Dolphins) - Damontre Moore DE/OLB, Texas A&M
Oakland has to upgrade their pass-rush and they brought in Moore for an interview. Look for Oakland to trade back and acquire more picks like they did in the first round.
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Margus Hunt DE, SMU
T.B. has issues at DE and are very interested in Hunt.
44. Carolina Panthers - Larry Warford OG, Kentucky
Carolina would've taken Chance Warmack at 14. They need an upgrade at RG and have brought in Warford for an interview.
New Orleans Saints - Forfeited due to Bountygate
45. San Diego Chargers - Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame
Takeo Spikes was cut and they brought in Te'o for an interview.
46. Buffalo Bills (via St. Louis Rams) - Jamie Collins LB, Southern Miss
Buffalo needs to upgrade their LB's and have shown interest in Collins.
47. Dallas Cowboys - Montee Ball RB, Wisconsin
Dallas wants a better compliment to Demarco Murray and have shown a lot of interest in Ball. They drafted Travis Fredrick. Why not get the player he blocked for?
48. Pittsburgh Steelers - Shamarko Thomas S, Syracuse
The Steelers generally stand pat and draft the best player available on their board. WR Robert Woods and most likely ILB Arthur Brown won't be available, and it's too early for ILB Kaseem Greene, or CB B.W. Webb. The top two prospects on the Steelers draft board at this point should be CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson and ILB Sio Moore. They need long-term replacements for both Larry Foote and Ike Taylor. But one big issue is at safety—Ryan Clark will turn 34 this coming season while Troy Polamalu just turned 32. And in addition to Troy's injury history, Clark will be a free agent in 2014. Shamarko Thomas grades out slightly above Phillip Thomas but the Steelers should take advantage of a deep draft by trading back and still being able to pick up one of the two at some point in the third round. They also need a RB and could take Jonathan Franklin or Le'Veon Bell.
49. New York Giants - Darius Slay CB, Mississippi State
The Giants need an upgrade over Corey Webster and are rumored to really like Darius Slay.
50. Chicago Bears - Arthur Brown LB, Kansas State
Chicago gets their replacement for Brian Urlacher. They've shown a lot of interest in Brown and will trade up to get him.
51. Washington Redskins - Jonathan Banks CB, Miss. State
Washington has a lot of issues at CB and S and have shown a lot of interest both D.J. Swearinger and Jonathan Banks.
52. New England Patriots (via Minnesota Vikings) - Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB, Connecticut
N.E. is looking to upgrade it's secondary and have shown a lot of interest in BWW.
53. Cincinnati Bengals - Alex Okafor DE, Texas
If the Bengals go best player available it should be Alex Okafor. They interviewed him at his pro day, and Michael Johnson was franchised and they don't like spending big money to retain their own players.
54. ***TRADE*** K.C. Chiefs (from Miami Dolphins via Indianapolis Colts) - Terron Armstead OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
This pick is rumored to be the compensation for the likely Brandon Albert trade to Miami. If Miami stays here they'll likely take a CB. Meanwhile K.C. will need to use this pick to replace Albert.
55. Green Bay Packers - Giovani Bernard RB, North Carolina
G.B. needs an upgrade at RB and they interviewed Bernard at the Combine.
56. Seattle Seahawks - Kawann Short DT, Purdue
Seattle needs to upgrade their pass-rush from the DT position.
57. Houston Texans - Kevin Minter ILB, LSU
Houston needs an upgrade at ILB next to Brian Cushing and they have shown interest in Minter.
58. Denver Broncos - Le'Veon Bell RB, Michigan State
Denver has shown a ton of interest in Le'Veon Bell.
59. New England Patriots - Markus Wheaton WR, Oregon State
N.E. needs to replace Wes Welker and they brought in Wheaton for an interview.
60. Atlanta Falcons - Tank Carradine DE, Florida State
Atlanta was rumored to be trading up in the first round for an elite CB or DE. They did it for a CB and now they can do it in the second round for Carradine, in whom they have shown interest.
61. San Francisco 49ers - John Jenkins NT, Georgia
Isaac Sopoaga signed with the Eagles and they brought in Jenkins for an interview.
62. Baltimore Ravens - Menelik Watson OT, Florida State
Baltimore has shown interest in Watson who would replace Bryant McKinnie at LT.
63. Kansas City Chiefs - Kiko Alonso ILB, Oregon
The Chiefs need a replacement for the tragic Jovan Belcher and have shown interest in Alonso.
64. Jacksonville Jaguars - Sio Moore ILB, Connecticut
The Jags need to improve their pass-rush and have shown a lot of interest in the versatile Moore.
65. Detroit Lions - David Amerson CB/S, North Carolina State
Detroit needs a CB to pair with Chris Houston and they brought in Amerson for an interview.
66. Oakland Raiders - Christine Michael RB, Texas A&M
Darren McFadden has a long injury history and they brought in Michael for an interview.
67. Philadelphia Eagles - Gavin Escobar TE, San Diego State
Philly has shown a lot of interest in Gavin Escobar.
68. Cleveland Browns - Matt Barkley QB, USC
The Browns have shown interest in Matt Barkley and the new regime doesn't seem to be interested in Brandon Weeden.
69. Arizona Cardinals - J.J. Wilcox S, Georgia Southern
Adrian Wilson and Kerry Rhodes were both cut and they've shown a lot of interest in Wilcox.
70. Tennessee Titans - Robert Alford CB, Southeastern Louisiana
Tennessee needs a CB to pair with Alterraun Verner.
71. St. Louis Rams (via Buffalo Bills) - Bacarri Rambo S, Georgia
St. Louis has nothing at safety and has shown interest in Rambo.
72. New York Jets - Cornelius Washington DE/OLB, Georgia
The Jets are rumored to be targeting Washington on the second day of the draft if they didn't select a pass-rusher in the first round.
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Vance McDonald TE, Rice
The Bucs need to replace Dallas Clark and are rumored to be looking at TE's on the second day of the draft.
74. Dallas Cowboys (from San Francisco 49ers via Carolina Panthers) - Phillip Thomas S, Fresno State
Dallas cut Gerald Sensabaugh and Barry Church is coming back from an Achilles tear. They brought in Thomas for an interview.
75. New Orleans Saints - Terrance Williams WR, Baylor
The Saints need an upgrade over Devery Henderson and have shown interest in Terrance Williams.
76. San Diego Chargers - Ryan Swope WR, Texas A&M
The Bolts have shown interest in several WR's and brought in Swope for an interview.
77. Miami Dolphins - Jesse Williams NT, Alabama
78. Buffalo Bills (via St. Louis Rams) - Dallas Thomas OG/OT, Tennessee
Buffalo needs a replacement for Andy Levitre.
79. Pittsburgh Steelers - Johnathan Franklin RB, UCLA
Given the Steelers' interest, this pick has to be Jonathan Franklin if he's available. They have a big need a RB with both Jonathan Dwyer and Isaac Redman both on one year tenders. Redman has not yet signed his.
80. Dallas Cowboys - Bennie Logan DT, LSU
Dallas has shown interest in Bennie Logan who would be a perfect fit for Monte Kiffin's defense.
81. New York Giants - Khaseem Greene LB, Rutgers
GM Jerry Reece said he wanted to upgrade the LB's, and they interviewed Greene at his pro day.
82. Miami Dolphins (via Chicago Bears) - Ryan Otten TE, San Jose State
Miami only signed Dustin Keller to a one year deal, and they have shown interest in Otten.
83. New England Patriots (via Minnesota Vikings) - Corey Lemonier DE/OLB, Auburn
Jermaine Cunningham has been a disappointment, and they interviewed Lemonier at the combine.
84. Cincinnati Bengals - Da'Rick Rogers WR, Tennessee Tech
Cincy has never been shy about taking troubled players before, and they need a No. 2 WR.
85. Washington Redskins - D.J. Swearinger S, South Carolina
Washington needs multiple upgrades in the secondary and have shown a ton of interest in Swearinger.
86. Indianapolis Colts - Jonathan Hankins NT, Ohio State
Aubrayo Franklin is only a stop-gap solution.
87. Seattle Seahawks - Quinton Patton WR, Louisiana Tech
Seattle has shown a lot of interest in Quinton Patton.
88. Green Bay Packers - David Quessenberry OC/OG, San Jose State
Jeff Saturday retired and they are very interested in Quessenberry.
89. Houston Texans - Earl Wolff S, North Carolina State
Ed Reed is 34 and signed a 2-yr deal. They have shown a lot of interest in Wolff.
90. Denver Broncos - B.W. Webb CB, Williams & Mary
Denver is rumored to be looking to draft a CB in the first three rounds and they've shown interest in Webb.
91. New England Patriots - Stedman Bailey WR, West Virginia
The Pats have doubled-up on positions of need in the past and have brought in Bailey for an interview.
92. St. Louis Rams (via Atlanta Falcons) - Mike Gillislee RB, Florida
The Rams need depth at RB after losing Steven Jackson, and have brought in Gillislee for an interview.
93. San Francisco 49ers - Travis Kelce TE, Cincinnati
Delanie Walker signed with the Titans and Harbaugh likes using two TE sets. They interviewed Kelce at the combine.
94. Baltimore Ravens - Keenan Allen WR, California
Once again Baltimore scoops up a falling prospect. They've shown interest in Allen, who would be a great replacement for Anquan Boldin.
95. (comp pick) Houston Texans - Jordan Reed TE, Florida
Jordan Reed is a good fit for their offense as a successor to Owen Daniels.
96. (comp pick) Kansas City Chiefs - Barrett Jones OC/OG/OT, Alabama
The Chiefs have shown interest in Jones, and they need to replace recently retired Ryan Lilja.
97. (comp pick) Tennessee Titans - Nick Kasa TE, Colorado
They signed Delanie Walker to replace Jared Cook, but he's more of a blocking TE.