The Triangle of Authority morphed into a Triumverate due to the awesomeness of its first round pick, Tennessee wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson.
Needless to say, we're excited about the pick.
We felt the pick was outstanding enough, worst case scenario, even if the best player still left on our board isn't there when we pick at 48, we feel good about whatever player we'll get. It's not really a gamble as much as it was simply not being able to pass on the value.
And with over half of you voting an A or a B grade in our poll asking you to grade our pick, we feel comfortable you all feel the same way.
But enough of that. We're back to work, and it's time to bring you all up to speed.
With one corner of the Triumverate either on vacation or experiencing massive technical difficulties, the other two corners press on. We like the pair of safeties who are still available, LSU's Eric Reid in particular. We know the Steelers need to add a safety at some point, and either he or Matt Elam would make sense. There's also Alabama running back Eddie Lacy, which seems like a pretty nice fit this late in the second round.
Boise State CB Jamar Taylor is an outstanding player whom we figured would be gone by now. The versatile Barrett Jones and the production machine Damontre Moore are still on the board.
And, the biggest name of all, Manti Te'o, still languishes around. Maybe not a great first round pick, a pretty outstanding mid-second round pick.
Weigh in, with seven picks before the Steelers select in the second round, who should the Triumverate of Two People be looking to take?
1. Chiefs: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jaguars: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
3. Raiders: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
4. Eagles: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
5. Lions: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
6. Browns: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
7. Cardinals: Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
8. Bills: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
9. Jets: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
10. Titans: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
11. Chargers: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
12. Dolphins: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
13. Buccaneers: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
14. Panthers: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
15. Saints: Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
16. Rams: Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
17. Steelers: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
18. Cowboys: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
19. Giants: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
20. Bears: Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
21. Bengals: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
22. Rams: Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
23. Vikings: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
24. Colts: Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
25. Vikings: Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
26. Packers: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
27. Texans: DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
28. Broncos: D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
29. Patriots: Keenan Allen, WR, California
30. Falcons: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
31. 49ers: Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
32. Ravens: Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
33. Jaguars: Sio Moore, LB, Connecticut
34. 49ers: Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
35. Eagles: Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
36. Lions: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
37. Bengals: Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
38. Cardinals: Kyle Long, OT, Oregon