Training camp is here, and Roethlisberger is reportedly still experiencing some discomfort.
How much of a concern that is remains to be seen. The only activity the team has had so far is their conditioning test, which, judging by Marcus Gilbert having collapsed in a heap on the grass after completing his, seems to be something that would cause not just knee discomfort, but pain in the ankles, hamstrings, quads, lungs, chest and back.
It could all be par for the course, especially considering Roethlisberger said he felt fine while in London promoting the Steelers' Week 4 game at Wembley Stadium against the Vikings.
Something to monitor and something that probably was at least somewhat expected.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Sanders wants extension with Steelers before season starts
- Final thoughts on The Renegade, and the start of the Steelers 2013 season
- Steelers Sean Spence is worthy of admiration as he aims to get back on the field
- Steelers 2013 Schedule Preview: Fourth quarter
- Steelers 2013 Schedule Preview: Third quarter has two tough road games in short time frame
- Steelers 2013 Schedule Preview: second quarter of season will be make or break
- Steelers 2013 Schedule Preview: First quarter includes tough match-ups with Bengals, Vikings
- Steelers place four on PUP, Mike Adams cleared to practice
- Steelers Fantasy Football: Breaking down the candidates
- INSIDE FEATURE: It's time to hype the (re)start of David DeCastro's career
- 2013 Steelers position preview: Specialists
- INSIDE FEATURE: Markus Wheaton play analysis shows a workmanlike receiver with a great all-around game
- INSIDE FEATURE: Le'Veon Bell, workhorse hope, Steelers fan
- 2013 Steelers position preview: Defensive line
- INSIDE FEATURE: Pittsburgh-flavored coaches return in force to Steelers' staff