Out of market fans can watch the Giants at Steelers game Saturday via NFL Network, or through the NFL's Preseason Live package. It allows fans to purchase access to all four Steelers' preseason games for $19.99.
What's great, though, is when I'm barking out commands later tonight to Thirty Four and Paper Champions on which plays we should break down (look for that Sunday and Monday), or convincing PaVa to write a Fantasy piece, or maybe just something on Todd Haley, I know we can all go back into Preseason Live and watch the games again without having to wait a few days for NFL Network to air the replay.
This isn't a plug for NFL Network or anything, just as an out-of-market fan who watches games more than once, it's a nice feature to have.
The Steelers will play the Redskins Aug. 19, and that game will be on ESPN's Monday Night Football. Their final two preseason games, vs. Kansas City Aug. 24 and at Carolina Aug. 29, won't be nationally televised, so the best way to watch it would be through Preseason Live.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Giants story stream
- Who the heck is Ryan Steed?
- Why I love the preseason opener, and you should too
- Steelers film breakdown: Kelvin Beachum, not Marcus Gilbert, should start at right tackle
- Mike Tomlin loves him some hambone
- Greg Lloyd: 'guys are not truly football players anymore'
- Steelers vs. Giants: Broadcast information and online stream
- Steelers Roster Bubble: Chris Carter vs. Alan Baxter
- Steelers waive CB Jackson, re-sign OT Mike Farrell
- Preseason TV ratings show why Pittsburgh is a Steelers town
- Giants vs. Steelers: Defensive and special teams depth charts
- Giants vs. Steelers: Offensive depth chart
- Steelers vs. Giants: 5 players to watch in the preseason premier