The Steelers are amid a full practice Saturday afternoon, and going off the speed of a very enjoyable open thread from Friday, we're hoping you fine folks stop in and chat for a bit.
The topic of the day, of course, is the throwback jerseys. The team will bee (heh heh heh) in them in their Week 11 game against the Detroit Lions.
Only once this season, which some would suggest is a good thing. I like the idea of having two games each year, and it will be the first year in a while the Steelers won't wear throwbacks in a primetime game (assuming the Lions at Steelers game will be flexed to NBC's Sunday Night Football broadcast).
You could talk about the Steelers'....uh...curious decision to bring on D'Anthony Batiste. Nik Embernate, who will undergo surgery to repair a torn ACL and MCL and still may be a better pass blocker than Batiste, was placed on injured reserve.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers sign Batiste
- Steelers will wear throwback jerseys in Week 11 vs. Detroit Lions
- Hype surrounding Le'Veon Bell is similar to that of Mike Wallace in 2009
- Ziggy Hood not calling it a comeback
- Time out called on hopes of a Steelers TV revenue windfall
- Interest in D'Anthony Batiste seems strange for the Steelers
- Alan Baxter turning into the Adrian Robinson of the 2013 Steelers training camp
- Steelers Injury Report: Jason Worilds out Friday
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- Steelers to work out OT D'Anthony Batiste
- Mike Adams, Marcus Gilbert switch sides during Steelers evening practice Friday