The agonizing 34 hours from the start of Sunday's action to kickoff for Monday Night Football begins. Steelers fans looking to discuss their team's upcoming game against the Cincinnati Bengals can certainly do that here.
They can also post updates from games in their respective area, make fun of players like Mark Sanchez (who, sadly, went on IR-Recall Saturday), or pretty much discuss anything else within reason.
We're here to talk football, so let's do just that.
As far as the rest of the division goes, Baltimore is hosting Cleveland in their Super Bowl celebration game - which comes one week after Denver's playoff revenge game, something that seems a bit out of order, but oh well.
Expect a massacre of the Browns, due to 10 days of criticism-fueled animosity, coupled with a charged home crowd.
Yes, I am attempting to reverse-jinx the Ravens. For those looking for something a bit more serious, I'd say the Ravens haven't beaten the Browns by more than 10 in their last three meetings, and all three of those games were competitive until the end. Meager hope, but maybe some of us are still holding out for this Browns team their fans claimed was going to be so good.
Both teams are 0-1.
Anyway....the rules, as always, play fair, be nice, please refrain from profanity and personal attacks, but feel free to engage in mature debates in regards to the game we all love.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Bengals Week 2: Everything we know
- Wilson to start, expect another roster move Sunday
- Fantasy Football Week 2: Who to sit/start for Steelers
- Steelers Injury Report: Allen, Miller out vs. Bengals
- Jarvis Jones is mentally prepared for his first start
- James Harrison sacked Ben Roethlisberger four times in college
- Weekend Checkdown
- Steve Young says Ben is stuck in the middle of the Steelers' transition
- 5 Questions with Cincy Jungle in advance of the Steelers at Bengals game in Week 2
- Report: Fernando Velasco will start at center for Steelers in Week 2
- What worries you the most about the Steelers Week 2 game against the Cincinnati Bengals?