Only imagine if David Paulson protected the ball when being tackled after a 31-yard gain.
However, the Steelers have the only turnover, a gaffe by Paulson which took away a red zone possession for the Steelers. The pressure generated up front isn't nearly as intense as it was in the Steelers' Week 1 loss to Tennessee, and it appeared at the end of the half Roethlisberger was getting on the same page with his receivers.
It looks like it'll be a wild finish, so stick around, we'll be here all night...please tip your wait staff.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Bengals: Everything you need to know
- Steelers bring Graham to Cincinnati even as Suisham was listed as probable
- James Harrison represents the past, and the Steelers future is clear
- McLendon to show off ballet background on Monday Night Countdown segment
- Polamalu praises Thomas, who was surprised at his promotion
- An open letter to James Harrison
- The Steelers can be better without Maurkice Pouncey
- 5 reasons why the Steelers will beat the Bengals
- Being 'thoughtfully non-rhythmic' against Andy Dalton
- Steelers vs. Bengals: Key matchups: Bengals DEs vs. Steelers OTs
- Week 2 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more Follow @NealCoolong