Last Monday night, the Steelers lost despite the 65 BTSC members who gave them support in last week's poll. I am proud of each and every one of you who voted Yes.
I am extra proud of the folks who voted Yes, days after the final score was decided......you really get me.
The question mark in the title was added to fool karma into thinking we learned a lesson in humility last game. Of course the Steelers are going to win, indulge me while I predict the odds makers couldn't be more wrong in forecasting a Chicago win this Sunday evening at Pittsburgh.
Did you know that a team who starts 0-2, historically has only made the playoffs 12% of the time? Right now, you can get 50-1 odds on the Steelers winning the Super Bowl this season?
I am a 12%er, and while I wouldn't suggest anyone bet the farm on the Steelers winning #7 this Season, it is still a possibility and I for one will not shut that door.
The Steelers can win this Sunday and here are 7 reasons why.
1. It's time for a win, the bounces go the Steelers way.
3. Lawrence Timmon's has an All Pro, type day.
4. Fernando's Commandos have a surprisingly good showing.
5. Big Ben plays lights out, and shuts the mouth of his recent critics.
6. Troy's Hair has something to prove before it is cut in support of returning Veterans.
7. HEEEAAATTTH makes his return and provides a major lift in morale to the underachievers on offense.