It's hard to argue a team should improve in a rankings list after losing at home in a primetime game.
Indeed, the Steelers lost, and they fell a spot.
The Steelers landed at 28 in SBN's latest power rankings, as compiled by Ryan Van Bibber. They are ahead of Cleveland, Oakland, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. The Steelers were 27th last week, after losing to Cincinnati.
In his explanation, Van Bibber writes, "I wonder if Dan Rooney was alarmed at just how old his team looks now. Age isn't the only problem this team has; Todd Haley's only 46."
And the team's offensive line averages about 24 years of age, and their current experience level is measured in games, not years, but hey, why be precise when hilarious jokes can be made?
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bears vs. Steelers Postgame News and Updates
- Allen, Bell likely to play in Week 4
- Steelers vs. Vikings: Let the trash-talking begin
- Should Gilbert have been benched?
- Alan Faneca isn't walking through that door
- Brown, Polamalu receive highest PFF grades
- Bears vs. Steelers upon further review
- Bell will play against Vikings
- Reflecting back on a butt-kicking
- Antonio Brown got the damn ball
- Turnovers are the only statistics that matter
- Mel Blount and Donnie Shell speak on new NFL