Enough of the comedic, arrogance of calling for a Steeler win, that didn't work out so well, for this week's installment a more, humble approach will be maintained. My question for you; did you enjoy last Sunday's game?
I did, probably for the first time this season. The Titans game had the injury to Pouncey and his replacement with Beachum. The game against the Bengals, I had too much invested in a victory against a better team. When the Bears were in town, all the pressure was off me as a fan, most of my unrealistic expectations had been put aside and I enjoyed the game.
The Steelers comeback was on against the Bears, but in the end, the Steelers couldn't overcome the turnovers and couldn't create any of their own. As I was chilling and enjoying the game, guess what? For the first time all season, I actually thought the Steelers were the better of the two teams on the field.
Now maybe that is because of my, fine pair of B&G Shades, it could have been the Bears let down after the Steelers handed them the game early on. If nothing else, I felt talent wise, the Steelers could play with those guys.
1. Bellapalooza. What's the name for Le'Veon Bell having a breakout, debut performance?
2. Steelers secondary is at full strength with the addition of Cortez Allen.
3. Some how, some way, a Steelers' defensve player is credited with creating a turnover this week.
4. Ben get's the bone-head plays a game back to one and otherwise has a franchise QB type of day.
5. The young, offensive line continues it's improvement.
6. AP is partly contained by putting all 11 defenders in the box.
7. Pretty, please.
As for last weeks poll, I would like to thank the 19 hardy souls that voted yes. As an act of humility, included in this weeks addition is an option to vote no.
Please vote yes.