NFL.com analyst Mike Mayock holds a press conference each year to reveal his top five rankings for each position heading into the draft. That's how popular he is.
It's not just his analysis, which is always well-presented and interesting. It's his matter-of-fact bluntness, almost as if he's daring you to disagree with him.
We enjoy Mayock's take on things. You can check out his full list on the league's site, but we've pulled the top fives from the positions often discussed as possible targets for the Steelers with the No. 15 pick.
1. Sammy Watkins, Clemson
2. Marqise Lee, USC
3. Mike Evans, Texas A&M
4. Kelvin Benjamin, Florida State
5. Jarvis Landry, LSU
1. Khalil Mack, Buffalo
2. C.J. Mosley, Alabama
3. Anthony Barr, UCLA
4. Chris Borland, Wisconsin
5. Ryan Shazier, Ohio State
1. Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State
2. Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State
3. Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech
4. Jason Verrett, TCU
5. Bradley Roby, Ohio State
1. Calvin Pryor, Louisville
2. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama
3. Lamarcus Joyner, Florida State
4. Jimmie Ward, Northern Illinois
5. Deone Bucannon, Washington State
- Mock Draft: Steelers upgrade defense with Mosley
- Mock Draft: Steelers grab a 'Steelers cornerback'
- Khalil Mack is the best defensive player available
- Mock Draft: Steelers select OT Zach Martin
- Mock Draft: Steelers get taller with Mike Evans
- Terrence Brooks a rangy and athletic free safety
- Young draft class carries risk