The NFC Championship game is one that's been anticipated over the last two seasons. NFC West rivals San Francisco and Seattle split two games this season with each team winning at home.
The rubber match, scheduled to be played at 6:30 p.m. ET Sunday at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, has all the makings of a classic conference championship game.
It's San Francisco's third trip to the NFCCG in the last three years. They lost to the New York Giants after the 2011 season, and defeated the Atlanta Falcons last year. The loss was at home and the win was on the road.
The Seahawks have been expected all year to be in this game, and many expect them to win the Super Bowl. They're as tough as any team in the NFL at home and look to run their 2013-14 home record to 9-1 by defeating their newly minted arch rival.
Here are all the details on the NFC Championship game.
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Where: CenturyLink Field, Seattle
When: 6:30 p.m. ET
Broadcasters: Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (color)
Odds: Seahawks -3
Weather: 43 degrees, sunny, winds NNE 4 m.p.h.
Online stream: None available
49ers SB Nation site: Niners Nation
Seahawks SB Nation site: Field Gulls
- AFC North News: Browns staff hollowed out, still waiting on Gase
- Former Broncos WR Rod Smith recalls how excited Denver was to play Pittsburgh in 2005 AFC Championship game
- Steelers Cortez Allen earns Proven Performance Escalator
- 2014 NFL Playoff Schedule: 49ers vs. Seahawks game time, TV broadcast, online stream, odds, weather and more
- 2014 NFL Playoff Schedule: Patriots vs. Broncos game time, TV broadcast, online stream, odds, weather and more
- Steelers linebackers coach Keith Butler will remain in Pittsburgh