Game Time: 1:05 p.m. ET
TV: CBS -- Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Tracy Wolfson).
Radio: Westwood One -- Ian Eagle, Trent Green, Tony Boselli; Sirius -- 88 (WW1), 92 (SD), 86 (Cin.). XM: 88 (WW1), 225 (SD), 86 (Cin.).
Odds: Bengals -7
Can the Bengals finally win in the postseason? That's really what this game is about, outside of the bitterness likely held by Steelers fans watching the game. What's done is done, the Bengals will be out of excuses if they lose at home to an inferior Chargers team.
Weirder things have happened, though.
Game Time: 4:40 p.m. ET
TV: FOX -- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver.
Radio: Westwood One -- Tom McCarthy, Rod Woodson, Mark Malone; Sirius -- 88 (WW1), 92 (SF), 86 (GB). XM: 88 (WW1), 225 (SF), 86 (GB).
Odds: 49ers -3
You don't know cold until you've experienced what these teams will play in today at Lambeau Field. It's impossible for the weather to not be a factor. Dry, cold conditions make for a slippery ball, and the gloves necessary to not suffer the kind of frostbite that requires amputation will make it even trickier to secure.
Whether that means the running game (San Francisco) or the passing game (Green Bay) will be affected is up in the frozen air. These teams know each other well, and the Packers are looking to rebound from a postseason thrashing at the hands of the 49ers from last year.
- Offensive line coach candidate Ray Brown worked for Sean Kugler
- Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley isn't going anywhere
- Green Bay Weather: Do you postpone the game?
- NFL Playoffs against the spread: Bengals over Chargers, 49ers over Packers
- NFL Wild Card Final Scores: Colts top Chiefs, Saints over Eagles
- 2014 NFL Draft Prospects: LB Ryan Shazier shows tremendous explosion