Game's on, let's all watch it and try to remember the bitterness so we can discuss it right before the Steelers take the field in Super Bowl XLIX - the coolest Super Bowl number yet.
Because I think the Broncos will win, I bet on Seattle. That's how bad I've been this year against the spread. Seattle's going to win this game for reasons I either do not agree with right now, or things I didn't expect to happen will happen in huge quantity.
Either way, yeah, stick around BTSC, we'll have just the one open thread, but we'll have analysis immediately following the game along with features on the events of the game, so stay tuned.
- Steelers Heroes of the Past: Donnie Shell
- Steelers Film Room: Mike Munchak as an offensive line coach
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Steelers select Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
- Ike Taylor likely has to take paycut but Steelers likely can't let him go
- Steelers Heroes of the Past: Carnell Lake was Troy Polamalu without the hair