So after reading both on here and other mocks let me run thus mock by yins.
1) Gilbert, replaces Ike and if we sign Allen guves us a young combo of CB's, also has the size the Steelers typically like.
2) C. Jones, pass on Mosely in round 1 and like drafting Bell in round 2 last yr may be viewed has a reach but fills a huge need and could be a day 1 starter.
3 (comp for Wallace) Devon Steet, a taller A Brown home town kid that can learn for a yr or 2, then be the slot.
4)Mccullers, just a huge man a true 2 down NT. He may not be perfect but fills a need, w some coaching could be a solid player.
5) D Thomas, hope Chip Kelly doesnt take his old player. But he can offically have the return duties. A good replacement for Dwyer.
5 (comp for Lewis), D Bailey, can back up and learn from Troy for a couple of years then take over.
6) C. Gilmore, 6 foot 6 TE dont grow on trees, he is raw but can replace Paulson now and MS next yr. Miller will be a great teacher.
7) Aaron Colvin, 3 rd talent but blew out his knee. He can heal for a yr and replace gay next yr. 3 young & bigger CB, facing top flight WR in the division this could go a long way in defending that. Gay, Brown, King and VanDyke wont be on the team next yr. We need to draft and hit HR in this draft.
7 (comp for mundy) Grimble, another big TE maybe a practicesquad guy yr 1, but learning from Miller he can replace MS and be a #3 TE.
Side note I think we go 10-6 next yr win the division, and maybe 1 playoff game.