Those 66 yards brought him to 1,307 yards, 91 away from Yancey Thigpen's franchise-record 1,398 yards in a single season.
The Steelers have two games remaining, Week 16 at Green Bay and Week 17 vs. Cleveland. He'd need to finish the last two games of the year well under his season average to miss breaking the record, set by Thigpen in 1997.
While it was his 14th consecutive game with five catches or more, he is off the pace a bit to break Hines Ward's receptions record. Ward had 112 catches in 2002. Brown is at 95, meaning he'll need to average eight catches a game over his last two to break his mark.
Brown added a 67-yard punt return touchdown against Cincinnati as well. He is third in the NFL in receptions and yards.
- Bengals vs. Steelers Week 15 2013: Everything you need to know
- Winners and Losers from Steelers win over Bengals
- Pittsburgh explodes in first half, coasts to 30-20 win
- Bengals vs. Steelers second half open thread
- Marcus Gilbert injury: Steelers right tackle leaves with leg injury
- LaMarr Woodley injury: Steelers linebacker leaves game with calf injury