By the time this game starts, the Steelers may be eliminated from the postseason. Even before that, their odds are as long as possible.
Translation: This game is all about pride. It's about maintaining the possibility of finished over .500 in the division. It's about avoiding their first losing season since 2003. It's about building some forward momentum into 2014.
There's plenty at stake in this game for the Steelers, and perhaps even more for the Bengals. They could possibly claim a playoff berth as well as their first AFC North title since 2009.
It'll be the last game the Steelers have in primetime this season, and it kicks off at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC. Here are some details on the game.
Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
Date: Dec. 15, 2013
Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
TV and Radio Schedule: NBC national broadcast Steelers Radio Network: WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)
Announcers: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (color)
Weather: 17 degrees, winds W 17 m.p.h., 30 percent chance of snow showers
Online streaming: NBC LiveExtra (where applicable)
Bengals SB Nation site: Cincy Jungle
Odds: Bengals (-3)
- Bengals vs. Steelers Week 15 2013: Everything you need to know
- Continuing to root for the Steelers' postseason run
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- Bengals vs. Steelers key matchups: Le'Veon Bell vs. Vontaze Burfict
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Bengals in Week 15
- Bengals vs. Steelers Week 15 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more