Neal Coolong and Lance Williams met up again for their weekly mostly unstructured conversation regarding all things Steelers - going over the headlines of the week, such as the signing of Jonathan Dwyer and Fernando Velasco, the injuries of what seems like the rest of the Steelers' roster and what it will take for the Steelers to score an upset over the favored Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football in Week 2.
There's lots of other stuff they'll get into, so check out their show, recorded Thursday evening during the Jets-Patriots game. Leave any questions or comments you may have, they may use them as part of next week's show, or even have you on the air with them. There's plenty to discuss gripe about and overly lavish praise upon the Pittsburgh Steelers, so drop a line and see what they have to say.
Click below to listen:
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Bengals Week 2: Everything we know
- Steelers defense reminding Cincinnati who's been on top
- Ray Lewis says Steelers are a different team
- What worries you the most about the Steelers' Week 2 game against the Bengals?
- Criticizing Todd Haley is fair, but stay within reason
- The Standard is The Standard show
- Teaching Ike Taylor new tricks
- Chop-Blocking: The rule and why what DeCastro did was legal
- Lots of questions heading into Week 2
- Steelers vs. Bengals: Thursday's injury report
- Steelers Film Room: Fernando Velasco broken down
- Jilted Dwyer needs to keep chip on his shoulder
- Steelers vs. Bengals Capsules (via Cincy Jungle)
- Jarvis Jones speaks about James Harrison
- NFL Week 1 recap: More fascinating than depressing
- It's time for the Steelers offense to lead
- Jarvis Jones expects to start, if not in Week 2, then soon
- Steelers secondary faces tough Bengals passing game