This seemed to work well last night. So, like a quick screen pass to Antonio Brown, we're going to dip back into the well.
I counted, the play is clear. Ben's making the right decision here, and it's not Todd Haley's fault.
Again, bring your own drink, no talk about the design of the unicycle and if you haven't donated before, our phone lines are open.
1. Digging back through archives, I found a certain writer at BTSC who shall remain nameless bashed both the rumors of the Steelers signing Plaxico Burress in 2012 (he would sign later that year) and the notion of trading for Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew in 2013. Is it worth giving opinion on speculative reports?
2. Steelers linebacker Lawrence Timmons has a cap number of $8.1 million in 2015 and in $3 million in 2016. That's about five times what Ryan Shazier and Sean Spence are due next season, and Vince WIlliams is still under contract. If Spence shows he's capable of remaining healthy and fast, and Williams continues to improve, would the Steelers consider releasing Timmons next off-season as a post-June 1 cut?
3. The NBA's New Orleans franchise re-named their team to the Pelicans. Why? Is it the worst name in the NBA?
4. Who starts at quarterback for your all-time mediocre team, Mark Brunell, Steve DeBerg or Vinny Testeverde?
5. Would you rather have Antonio Brown at quarterback throwing to Ben Roethlisberger, or Hines Ward throwing to Neil O'Donnell?