Steelers defensive end Brett Keisel (foot) missed all three days of practice this week, usually a pretty strong indicator a player will miss the upcoming game. He was listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions, but Keisel may have other plans.
"I think I’m gonna go," Keisel said, as quoted by Mike Prisuta of Steelers.com "It gets better every day, so Sunday it should feel good."
Steelers outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley echoed similar sentiments to Prisuta. He's listed as doubtful for Sunday's game with a calf injury that limited his snaps against Buffalo in a Week 10 win. Both are considered game-time decisions.
All five members of the Steelers' starting offensive line missed practice to some degree this week, but Foster is the only one who missed more than one day. It's likely Guy Whimper will start at left guard.
Kickoff against the Lions is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Lions vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Weekend Checkdown
- Swirling rumors not distracting Steelers locker room
- Defenses are full of bullies, who's stopping them?
- Ike Taylor faces big challenge, but that isn't anything new
- Emmanuel Sanders says Steelers won't be bullied