Neal Coolong and Lance Williams don't think any Steelers coaches need to be concerned about their jobs. They definitely need to be concerned about figuring out a way to beat the winless Minnesota Vikings.
They both also like the movie "Coming to America." The show really digs into a lot of issues.
Recorded Thursday ahead of the Steelers' Week 4 matchup against the Vikings, they talk about the strengths and weaknesses of the Vikings, the impending quarterback change that team is facing and what the Steelers can expect from them on offense and defense.
There may be a comment or two on certain leadership qualities of certain quarterbacks, and how those characteristics pertain to recreational games in the locker room and helping to motivate rookie running backs who may be making their first starts of the year.
Click on the link below and give it a listen.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Vikings in London: Everything you need to know
- The Standard is The Standard Show
- Steelers Film Room: David DeCastro
- 5 Questions with Daily Norseman
- Cassel to start for Vikings
- Which Vikings player would you want on the Steelers?
- Tackle rotation needs to come full circle
- Steelers arrive in London
- NFL Week 4: Picks and predictions heading into the quarter pole of the season
- Vikings vs. Steelers: American Football in London