Usually these posts are written with a clenched teeth evenness. This player's out, but we knew that. That player is questionable but hasn't practiced the last two days. And so on.
Not wanting to put the time and effort into figuring out the last time that was, we'll aim for a broad target and say it's been a while.
We won't send that missive here. Not until after the game, at least. Even then, we might not jinx it - we'll just make the blanket assumption Willie Colon or Chris Fumatu-Ma'Afala are hurt, wherever they happen to be.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Vikings in London: Everything you need to know
- Ike Taylor struggling with accents
- The Standard is The Standard Show
- Steelers Film Room: David DeCastro
- 5 Questions with Daily Norseman
- Cassel to start for Vikings
- Which Vikings player would you want on the Steelers?
- Tackle rotation needs to come full circle
- Steelers arrive in London
- NFL Week 4: Picks and predictions heading into the quarter pole of the season
- Vikings vs. Steelers: American Football in London