It isn't much of a shocking statement, nor was Ben Roethlisberger's response.
The Daily Mail in London, one of the nation's largest publications covered this, and every other story between the teams this week, and if nothing else, it's an interesting look at how differently media cover games. The photos on the page are noticeably sharper than the ones we're used to seeing, and the video montage they have features no talking heads; just players answering questions and clips from the Steelers' practice.
What's even cooler is you have an option of which sponsored ad you want to watch - or not watch - before playing the video. It's definitely worth a read before kickoff.
Listen to The Standard is The Standard pregame show:
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Vikings in London: Everything you need to know
- The Steelers will force a takeaway against Vikings
- Which Steelers to start/sit in Fantasy Football Week 4
- Steelers defensive key matchup: Vince Williams vs. Adrian Peterson and Jerome Felton
- Steelers offensive key match-up: Adams and Gilbert vs. Allen and Robison
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Vikings
- Vince Williams earning veterans' respect
- Past favors Pittsburgh in Cassel vs. Steelers
- Steelers Injury Report is roughly blank
- Steelers Film Room: David DeCastro
- 5 Questions with Daily Norseman