Le'Veon Bell will start today for #Steelers.— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) September 29, 2013
Bell has been sidelined since Aug. 19 with a foot injury. The Steelers are the league's worst rushing team, and Bell was supposedly the team's top running back through training camp.
The offensive line is still a question, so Bell might not make much of a difference. The Vikings are among the league's worst rush-defensive teams, though, and it wouldn't be a shock to see the Steelers aim to get Bell the ball early and often.
Listen to The Standard is The Standard pregame show:
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Vikings in London: Everything you need to know
- The Steelers will force a takeaway against Vikings
- Which Steelers to start/sit in Fantasy Football Week 4
- Steelers defensive key matchup: Vince Williams vs. Adrian Peterson and Jerome Felton
- Steelers offensive key match-up: Adams and Gilbert vs. Allen and Robison
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Vikings
- Vince Williams earning veterans' respect
- Past favors Pittsburgh in Cassel vs. Steelers
- Steelers Injury Report is roughly blank
- Steelers Film Room: David DeCastro
- 5 Questions with Daily Norseman