Ed. note: this ran before Heath Miller's return to the field in Week 3 last season...we felt like running it again now. - nc
From Sept. 22, 2013:
Fortunately for the Bears, Ellis Lankster doesn't play for them.
Even more painful for Lankster.
For the Bears's sake, they better hope Miller has not fully recovered from his ACL surgery. If he has, it could be painful.
Where there's a Heath, there's a way. A very destructive one for defensive backs. The fear isn't Miller the receiver, it's Miller the blocker.
Buckle up, Chi-Town.
Listen to "The Standard is The Standard," BTSC's weekly radio show hosted by Neal Coolong and Lance Williams:
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bears vs. Steelers: Week 3 gameday news and updates
- 5 questions with Windy City Gridiron
- Fantasy Football: Which Steelers to start/sit in Week 3
- Key matchups: DE Brett Keisel vs. LT Jermon Bushrod
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Chicago Bears in Week 3
- Bears vs. Steelers Week 3 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- A deodorized interview* with Ramon Foster