I can't wait for the season to start, but in the mean time I put together this draft wrap-up video to help hold us over. The picks look good and I've got my fingers crossed for this upcoming season. GO STEELERS!!
Click Link to LIsten: http://traffic.libsyn.com/wtcb/SCR_189_2012_Draft_Analysis_with_Jim_Wexell.mp3
1. Steelers Biggest Needs
2. Who the Steelers are targeting with there 1st Round Selection?
3. Why Mike Wallace won't win against the Steelers?
4. How the Steelers Deal with Holdouts?
5. Lance Zierlein's 4 Round Mock?
6. Why the Steelers can Draft the Best Player Avaliable and Not Reach?
Call in line: (707) 654-3614
Show Topics: Interview with Jim Wexell of Steel City Insider, JJ Cooper of Steelers Lounge, and Mike Bean of Behind the Steel Curtain. Below are the topics discussed.
Definition of Draft Value?
What are the Steelers Needs?
What Constitutes a good Draft
2011 Mock Draft Picks
Why Willie Colon won't be a Steeler?
How Ike Taylor can shift the entire Steelers draft?
1. Arians is Back
2. Why is Hines on DWTS?
3. Offensive Strengths
4. Offensive Weaknesses
5. Why Willie Colon was Tendered?
6. Defensive Strengths
7. Offensive Strengths
8. Why Ike is so Coveted?