Lance Williams and I will have our training camp opener/Renegade episode starting at 11 p.m. ET, and we're going to post this as a means to watch the show as well as an open thread to talk about the last day - LAST DAY - before the 2013 season gets underway.
We're probably going to mention The Renegade once or twice. Starting with the show, we're looking to get 26 posts in 26 hours showing the full gamut of what readers can expect from the Steelers - and Behind the Steel Curtain - in 2013-14.
Oh yes, we've already made plans for playoff coverage. Have no fear.
Leave a few questions or comments, the show will be live at 11 p.m. ET, so click on the play button then, and we'll get underway.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Fantasy Football 2013: Five questions with Fantasy Knuckleheads
- The down times are often enough to make fans appreciate the success
- Behind The Steel Curtain announces 'The Renegade,' a day-long season-preview issue
- Tomlin's message of the need of leadership from Ben Roethlisberger is well-timed
- Former Steelers RB Merril Hoge leads seminar regarding concussion prevention