Did you know Peyton Manning is playing against his old team, the Indianapolis Colts, this weekend?
It's true. Colts owner Jim Irsay has been talking about honoring the Colts' franchise leader in everything from passing yards to audibles so much it makes one think he's sending a subtle message of annoyance over their break-up two years ago.
It's enough to make me think a frenzied primetime crowd in Indy will bring the Colts to their first signature win in their rise to glory.
Are there spreads put on the ratings of broadcasts?
The Steelers begin their last-ditch effort to turn the 2013 season into postseason glory by taking on their rivals, the Baltimore Ravens. Neither team bothers to protect their $100 million quarterbacks, and running is allegedly emphasized, even though neither team can run for much of anything.
Steelers take this one in a classic down-to-the-last-possession Steelers/Ravens battle.
Seattle (-7) over ARIZONA
San Diego (-9) over JACKSONVILLE
DETROIT (-3) over Cincinnati
MIAMI (-7) over Buffalo
ATLANTA (-7) over Tampa Bay
NEW YORK JETS (+3.5) over New England
Dallas (+3) over PHILADELPHIA
Chicago (-1) over WASHINGTON
St. Louis (+6) over CAROLINA
San Francisco (-4.5) over TENNESSEE
GREEN BAY (-10) over Cleveland
KANSAS CITY (-7) over Houston
PITTSBURGH (-1) over Baltimore
INDIANAPOLIS (+7) over Denver
NEW YORK GIANTS (-3.5) over Minnesota
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers/Ravens Week: Everything you need to know
- Steelers Thursday Notebook
- Coming down to QB play
- Steelers film breakdown: New face, new statement
- Tomlin supporting Bell
- Steelers Injury Report: Jarvis Jones sidelined in practice Wednesday
- Antonio Brown unsure whether alleged altercation with Todd Haley increased his production
- Ravens vs. Steelers: Great Expectations Week
- Steelers add WR Devon Wylie to practice squad
- Max Starks has not spoken with the Steelers