Left guard Ramon Foster is out with a possible concussion during the second quarter with the Steelers trailing 14-3. Veteran Guy Whimper is in for him, as the Steelers have the ball in their own territory.
Whimper replaced right tackle Marcus Gilbert last week when he went down with a quadriceps injury. It's the only action he's seen this season.
Foster was a late addition to the injury report, the team listing a thumb injury and probable status for the Steelers' Week 8 game.
He suffered a biceps injury in the Steelers' Week 4 loss to Minnesota as well. Mike Adams and Cody Wallace are the other two active linemen for the Steelers in this game.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Raiders Inactives: Curtis Brown sitting again for Pittsburgh
- NFL Trade Deadline: Bringing Larry Fitzgerald back to Pittsburgh
- A win over Oakland could make Steelers playoff dreams more tangible
- Fantasy Football Week 8: Which Steelers to sit/start
- Steelers vs. Raiders match-ups: Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau vs. Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor