In what's arguably the biggest challenge of the year for the Steelers' offensive line, none of their starters were able to practice fully on the first day of their work week.
From left to right, Kelvin Beachum (hip) was limited, Ramon Foster (ankle) and center Fernando Velasco (knee) missed practice, right guard David DeCastro (ankle) and right tackle Marcus Gilbert (ankle) were limited.
Foster is the only one facing a better-than-average chance of missing Sunday's Week 11 game against the Detroit Lions.
Joining Foster and Velasco were defensive end Brett Keisel (foot) and outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley (calf).
The Steelers (3-6) host the NFC North-leading Detroit Lions at 1 p.m. Sunday at Heinz Field.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers red zone woes aren't discouraging Ben Roethlisberger from wanting to be aggressive
- Lions vs. Steelers: Beware the throwbacks
- Lions vs. Steelers: Ours will be on the field
- This week, the Steelers will pounce on the Lions at home
- 5 Burning Questions as Pittsburgh Prepares for "Megatron"