The Steelers head to windy, blustery Foxborough, Mass., Sunday for a Week 9 battle with the New England Patriots.
Typically, the Steelers don't win games at Gillette Stadium if Tom Brady is starting, but 2013 is not showing the same Brady fans are used to seeing. He's among the bottom third of all passers in the league in most categories, and while a good chunk of that can be blamed on his lack of receiving options (although tight end Rob Gronkowski is now back), he doesn't look quite as sharp as he has in his Hall of Fame career.
He still poses a significant threat to the Steelers in this game, as Pittsburgh looks to keep their postseason hopes on life support as they reach the middle mark of the season.
Time: 4:25 p.m. ET
Date: Nov. 3, 2013
Location: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Mass.
TV and Radio Schedule: CBS national broadcast, Steelers Radio Network: WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)
Announcers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Phil Simms (color)
Online streaming: None available for this game
Patriots SB Nation site: Pats Pulpit
Odds: Patriots -7
Weather: 44 degrees, winds N 18 m.p.h.
Check out all the Steelers vs. Patriots news from this week here
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Patriots gameday stream: All news and updates
- Steelers vs. Patriots key match-up: Brown vs. Talib
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Patriots in Week 9
- Sense of urgency may be hindering Steelers progress
- Tom Brady's amazing home records
- Steelers vs. Patriots Week 9 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- Steelers injury report: Markus Wheaton and Curtis Brown join David DeCastro, will miss game vs. Patriots
- Steelers vs. Patriots: Well, @#$%&...