Two teams with struggling offenses square off from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland.
The visiting Steelers are on pace to become the worst rushing team in franchise history, but the play of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has taken Pittsburgh from 0-4 to 4-6, and one game back in the AFC playoff race.
The Browns are also 4-6, and also one game behind the Jets for the final wild card spot. They've lost four of their last five, perhaps not coincidentally right after the team lost QB Brian Hoyer for the season with a torn ACL.
Jason Campbell will start for Cleveland under center, meaning, the Browns will likely have to rely on their stout defense for a victory. In seven previous games within the AFC North, the home team has won all of them.
Remember to flip over to the second half thread, which will be posted sometime during halftime. We expect the thread environment to be a tad more heated than usual, but we ask all members to be courteous to each other.
We'll have the gamer as well as Winners and Losers posted shortly after the conclusion of the game, along with any other breaking news items or updates, so stick around.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
Follow @NealCoolong Follow @btsteelcurtain Follow @SBNationNFL
- Steelers vs. Browns Week 12 2013: Everything you need to know before 1 p.m. ET kickoff
- AFC Playoff Picture: three big games in Week 12 will begin to separate contenders
- Fantasy Football Week 12: Which Steelers to start/sit
- Steelers have beaten Norv Turner six times in seven career games
- Steelers vs. Browns injury report: Cleveland down Robertson, Steelers list Woodley and Keisel as questionable
- 5 Reasons the Steelers will beat the Browns in Week 12
- Five days of AFC North divisional and playoff excitement