None are expected to miss the game, but right tackle Marcus Gilbert has been slowed this week with an ankle injury, and left tackle Kelvin Beachum has been limited with a knee injury. Center Fernando Velasco has a thigh injury, and David DeCastro missed Week 9 with an ankle injury. They practiced fully Thursday.
In the event Gilbert and Beachum are unable to play, Steelers.com writer Mike Prisuta reported Mike Adams would replace Beachum at left tackle and Guy Whimper would fill in for Gilbert at right tackle.
No word was said whether Adams would see time at right tackle - he filled in for Gilbert when he was injured in Week 9, and played six games there in 2012. Adams was the team's starting left tackle at the beginning of the year, but was benched after the team's Week 4 loss against Minnesota.
The team planned to eventually have Levi Brown take over the left tackle spot, but Brown tore his triceps during warmups before the team's Week 6 game against the Jets, and was placed on injured reserve. Beachum has started the last four games at left tackle.
Limited: OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), OT Kelvin Beachum (knee), Vince Williams (concussion)
Full: G David DeCastro (ankle), DE Cam Heyward (knee), WR Markus Wheaton (finger), TE Heath Miller (not injury related), Taylor (concussion), C Fernando Velasco (thigh).
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bills vs. Steelers: Everything you need to know
- Keisel was right, team is not ready to play
- Bills vs. Steelers: Stevenson Sylvester prepares to assume starting duties
- Shamarko Thomas isn't mad former coach passed on him in fourth round
- Which Bills player would you take on the Steelers roster?
- 5 Questions with Buffalo Rumblings, SB Nation's Bills site