Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley left Pittsburgh's game against Cincinnati in the first quarter with a calf injury - the opposite calf from the one that cost him three games earlier this season.
Woodley appeared to have left after or during the Steelers' first defensive drive of the game. It's a cold night in Pittsburgh, with temperatures into the teens, so it will be difficult to have him keep the muscle warm enough to expect him back on the field.
Jarvis Jones has replaced him.
The Steelers led 7-0 at the time of the report of the injury.
- Bengals vs. Steelers Week 15 2013: Everything you need to know
- Report: Dolphins coach fined for tripping an official while on the field during game against Steelers
- NFL Week 15 Open Thread
- Bengals vs. Steelers: Time for Jason Worilds to make some money
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- Bengals vs. Steelers key matchups: Le'Veon Bell vs. Vontaze Burfict
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Bengals in Week 15