No more Thursday Night Football. That's a good thing.
Leave all the action for Sunday, where it belongs.
The Steelers' faint flicker of a gimmer of postseason hope resides on Miami losing to Buffalo during the early games, as well as Baltimore losing to New England in the later slate. A Dolphins or Ravens win ends it for the Steelers. Obviously, a loss at Green Bay does the same.
Aaron Rodgers not playing would probably help the Steelers' chances. Little else will, however, but come kickoff, it's simply about winning and losing.
Dolphins (-3) over BILLS
PANTHERS (-3) over Saints
Cowboys (-3) over REDSKINS
RAMS (-6) over Buccaneers
JETS (-2) over Browns
Colts (+7) over CHIEFS
Vikings (-8) over BENGALS
Broncos (-10.5) over TEXANS
JAGUARS (off) over Titans
SEAHAWKS (off) over Cardinals
Giants (+9) over LIONS
Raiders (+10) over CHARGERS
PACKERS (off) over Steelers
RAVENS (off) over Patriots
EAGLES (-3) over Bears
49ERS (-13) over Falcons
- Roster changes are coming for the Steelers
- 5 Burning Questions Facing the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Play Money: Exploring Steelers DL and NFL salary cap
- Steelers select Louis Nix III in Todd McShay mock draft
- Steelers Emmanuel Sanders pointing out the non Mike Wallace route
- Steelers injury report: Cotchery held out Wednesday, Keisel and Gilbert limited