1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel OT, Texas A&M
The Chiefs franchised Brandon Albert but released Eric Winston. They could draft Luke Joeckel to play RT and move him to LT if they cannot resign Albert long-term. There are also rumors that the Chiefs may trade Albert to someone like Miami.
Team needs: RT/OG/ILB/RB/S
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Sharrif Floyd DT, Florida
Team needs: QB/CB/S/OT/OC/OG/DT
Jacksonville has the worst roster in the NFL besides maybe the Raiders and should take the BPA. This pick should be Sharrif Floyd or Dion Jordan, with an outside chance of Geno Smith.
3. Oakland Raiders - Star Lotulelei NT, Utah
Team needs: QB/CB/RDE/DT/FS
Oakland may cut Tommy Kelly, lost Desmond Bryant to the Browns, and probably won't resign Richard Seymour. They may look to trade back with someone looking to land Geno Smith so that Oakland can acquire more picks.
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Eric Fisher OT, Central Michigan
Team needs: CB/OG/OC/OT/NT/DE
This pick should be Eric Fisher or Dee Millner. The Eagles signed CB's Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher in free agency. They are also reportedly very interested in Geno Smith as well but that may be a smoke screen.
5. Detroit Lions - Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB, BYU
Team needs: OT/CB/DE/OC
The Lions always go with the best available player in the first round and should pick Eric Fisher, Ezekiel Ansah, or Dee Millner in that order.
6. Cleveland Browns - Cordarrelle Patterson WR, Tennessee
Team needs: QB/OG/CB/WR/ILB/TE
After signing Paul Kruger and Quentin Groves in FA it's unlikely the Browns would draft an OLB here. They could take De Millner to replace Sheldon Brown but will probably trade back to recoup their lost second round pick. After trading back the Browns should look at WR, OG, and TE depending on how far back they go.
7. Arizona Cardinals - Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma
Team needs: QB/LT/OG/OC/OLB/ILB/CB/S
This should be the easiest pick to predict. It'll either be Lane Johnson or Geno Smith, with an outside chance of either De Millner or Dion Jordan.
8. Buffalo Bills - Geno Smith QB, West Virginia
Team needs: QB/WR/RDE/ILB/OG
Bills GM Buddy Nix has said they will try to land a franchise QB in this draft. The Bills will have to trade up with Oakland or the Browns to get Geno Smith.
9. New York Jets - Dion Jordan DE/OLB, Oregon
Team needs: QB/RT/OLB/S/ILB/TE
The Jets should take a rush linebacker as long as either Dion Jordan or Ezekiel Ansah are available, otherwise they might take Cordarrelle Patterson or Tavon Austin. If they trade Darrelle Revis the Jets may take De Millner.
10. Tennessee Titans - DeMarcus Milliner CB, Alabama
Team needs: OG/OC/CB/S/DE
Tennessee signed Andy Levitre to replace retired Steve Hutchinson but still need a replacement for Leroy Harris and may draft Chance Warmack but Millner would help an atrocious secondary.
11. San Diego Chargers - Jonathan Cooper OG, North Carolina
Team needs: CB/LT/OG/RB/OLB/NT/ILB
San Diego needed a lot of offensive line help before they lost Louis Vasquez to the Broncos in free agency.
12. Miami Dolphins - Xavier Rhodes CB, Florida State
Team needs: CB/RT/RG/LDE
The Dolphins traded Vontae Davis to the Colts and lost Sean Smith to the Chiefs in free agency.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Desmond Trufant CB, Washington
Team needs: CB/DT/DE/SLB/RT/TE
Tampa Bay's pick should be fairly easy. They had a big need for a CB even before they traded Aqib Talib to the Patriots.
14. Carolina Panthers - Sheldon Richardson DT, Missouri
Team needs: DT/CB/FS/RT/WR
This pick will most likely be used on the top DT or CB available. Given that Carolina doesn't have a third round pick they may trade back to pick one up and get Kawann Short or Jonathan Hankins last in the first round.
15. New Orleans Saints - Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB, LSU
Team needs: OLB/NT/OT/SS/WR
The Saints are converting to a 3-4 defense and will need another pass-rushing OLB to pair with Martez Wilson. This pick should be Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo unless they trade back with someone like Dallas to recoup their lost second round pick.
16. St. Louis Rams - Chance Warmack OG, Alabama
The Rams should take Kenny Vaccaro or Chance Warmack here.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jarvis Jones OLB, Georgia
Team needs: S/ROLB/WR/LG/CB/NT/TE
Pittsburgh typically takes the best player available at any position of need rather that need be immediate or in the near future. They could take a receiver like Tavon Austin or Keenan Allen to replace Mike Wallace although because of their recent success at drafting wide receivers in the middle rounds it's unlikely they would use a first round pick at the position.
Even though they've recently resigned David Johnson and Matt Spaeth it shouldn't preclude them from taking Tyler Eifert since neither of them are long-term options to potentially replace Heath Miller should he not be able to come back from a serious knee injury.
Pittsburgh's offense was ranked 20th last season so they definitely need someone who can get into the end zone. If either Chance Warmack or Jonathan Cooper are available they could fill the void at LG regardless of the fact that the Steelers resigned Ramon Foster.
Cooper would especially fit in well with their new zone blocking scheme. It was recently reported that the Steelers were interested in signing free agent LT Jake Long, so if Lane Johnson were to fall he would obviously get some consideration.
Defensively they will look at CB, S, and LB. Kenny Vaccaro would certainly be an option but this draft is particularly deep at that position and they should be able to find a safety in rounds 2-4. They lost Keenan Lewis to the Saints but still have the soon-to-be 33 year old Ike Taylor and promising Cortez Allen but could still look at Desmond Trufant.
The defense also has issues at both inside and outside LB. James Harrison is gone with the largely unproven Jason Worilds left to fill his shoes. At ILB Larry Foote was resigned but he's clearly a liability in coverage. The only ILB worthy of this pick is Alec Ogletree but given his troubles with the law it's unlikely the Steelers would even consider him. This draft is very top heavy with Pass-rushers and given the Steelers placing a priority on rushing the QB this pick will likely be the highest rated one available. Tony Pauline of SI has reported that the Steelers are "Drooling" over the potential of Ezekiel Ansah. If he were to somehow make it out of the top 10 don't be surprised to see the Steelers trade up to get him.
Otherwise it should come down to Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. While Mingo might have the higher ceiling due to his freakish athletic ability it is Jones who has two years of experience playing OLB in a 3-4 defense as one of the fiercest pass-rushers in the SEC. If not for concerns over his spinal stenosis, which may or may not affect his playing career, he would likely be a top 5 pick.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Kenny Vaccaro S, Texas
Team needs: OC/OG/RT/DT/OLB/S/RB
Dallas is really high on Kenny Vaccaro and I expect them to trade up in front of the Rams to draft him. Otherwise they should draft either Alabama's D.J. Fluker or Chance Warmack.
19. New York Giants - Bjoern Werner DE, Florida State
Team needs: RT/OG/LB/DE
The Giants never pass up the opportunity to draft an elite pass-rusher, plus Osi Umenyiora is a free agent unlikely to be resigned. There's a chance that the Giants would take Alec Ogletree given that GM Jerry Reece has stated he wants to upgrade at LB, but if they don't take a pass-rusher expect them to draft the best available lineman.
20. Chicago Bears - Alec Ogletree ILB, Georgia
Team needs: DT/CB/OG/LB/WR
Unless Chance Warmack is available the Bears will take Alec Ogletree to replace free agent aging icon Brian Urlacher, plus Nick Roach signed with the Raiders. They would also like to upgrade at slot WR and could take Tavon Austin.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - D.J. Fluker OT, Alabama
Team needs: RB/S/LB/RT/OC/CB
The Bengals would like Kenny Vaccaro, Alec Ogletree, or D.J. Fluker here. If the first two are gone and the Bengals resign Andre Smith look for them to take the top pass-rusher or a WR to challenge Mohammed Sanu for the number two role.
22. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - Tavon Austin WR, West Virginia
The Rams lost Danny Amendola to the Pats and Brandon Gibson to the Dolphins. If they miss out on Kenny Vaccaro with their first pick they could trade back or reach for Matt Elam or Jon Cyprien.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Keenan Allen WR, California
Team needs: DT/WR/OG/CB/ILB/FS
After trading away Percy Harvin to the Seahawks they have to take a WR in the first round even after signing Greg Jennings.
24. Indianapolis Colts - Damontre Moore DE, Texas A&M
Team needs: NT/OLB/CB/WR
Indy spent the 2012 draft and 2013 free agency period upgrading their offense. They should go BPA at NT, OLB, or CB. They signed Erik Walden but Chuck Pagano won't pass up a rusher like Moore, otherwise NT John Jenkins should be the pick.
25. Minnesota Vikings (via Seattle Seahawks) - Kawann Short DT, Purdue
Team needs: DT/WR/OG/CB/ILB/FS
Minnesota needs an upgrade over Leroy Guyton and should take Kawann Short or Jonathan Hankins here.
26. Green Bay Packers - Menelik Watson OT, Florida State
Team needs: OC/S/RB/WR/TE
Ted Thompson values taking offensive linemen early, especially someone like Menelik Watson who has high upside. If they cut Jermichael Finley this pick will be Tyler Eifert.
27. Houston Texans - Justin Hunter WR, Tennessee
Team needs: NT/WR/RG/RT/ILB/FS
The Texans finally released Kevin Walter. They could also consider Matt Elam to replace Glover Quin or Menelik Watson to solve their issues at RG or RT.
28. Denver Broncos - Eddie Lacy RB, Alabama
Team needs: LG/CB/S/DT/OC/ILB
Knowshon Moreno is an injury-prone bust and Willis McGahee is old, plus John Fox likes drafting running backs early. Other options would be DT Jon Hankins or ILB Kevin Minter but Denver did sign Terrance Knighton and Stewart Bradley.
29. New England Patriots - Johnathan Hankins NT, Ohio State
Team needs: WR/S/CB/RT/DE/DT
New England could take Matt Elam but Jon Hankins would add some much needed youth to their defensive line. They are also reportedly interested in CB Jonathan Banks.
30. Atlanta Falcons - Tyler Eifert TE, Notre Dame
Team needs: OC/LB/TE/DE/CB/LB
The Falcons desperately need DE's but with none available they'll take Tony Gonzalez's heir.
31. San Francisco 49ers - Jonathan Cyprien S, Florida International
Team needs: S/OC/DE/NT/RT/OLB/CB
Dashon Goldson sign with Tampa Bay and Donte Whitner was terrible last season. The signing of Craig Dahl shouldn't impact their interest in taking a safety. Margus Hunt would be a good option as a successor to Justin Smith but they did sign Glenn Dorsey.
32. Baltimore Ravens - Matt Elam S, Florida
Team needs: ILB/S/OC/WR
Baltimore will need to replace Ray Lewis and Ed Reed so this pick should be Kevin Minter or Matt Elam.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jonathan Banks CB, Miss. State
The Jags have a lot of needs especially at CB.
34. San Francisco 49ers (via Kansas City Chiefs) - John Jenkins NT, Georgia
Isaac Sopoaga signed with the Eagles.
35. Philadelphia Eagles - E.J. Manuel QB Florida State
E.J. Manuel fits Chip Kelly's offense.
36. Detroit Lions - DeAndre Hopkins WR, Clemson
Ryan Broyles tore another ACL. The Lions have brought in several WR's for interviews.
37. Cincinnati Bengals (via Oakland Raiders) - Giovani Bernard RB, North Carolina
Cincy should take either a S, RB, or LB here.
38. Arizona Cardinals - Matt Barkley QB, USC
The Cardinals released Kevin Kolb.
Cleveland Browns - Selected Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft
39. New York Jets - Zach Ertz TE, Stanford
Dustin Keller signed with the Dolphins.
40. Tennessee Titans - Larry Warford OG, Kentucky
The Titans need a RG to replace Leroy Harris.
41. Buffalo Bills - Kevin Minter ILB, LSU
The Bills need an upgrade at ILB.
42. Miami Dolphins - Alex Okafor DE, Texas
Miami needs a better pass-rushing option at LDE than Jared Odrick.
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Margus Hunt DE, SMU
Adrian Clayborn has an ACL tear, Michael Bennett signed with the Seahawks, and Da'Quan Bowers has legal troubles.
44. Carolina Panthers - Darius Slay CB, Mississippi State
Carolina needs two CB's after cutting Chris Gamble.
New Orleans Saints - Forfeited due to Bountygate
45. San Diego Chargers - Jesse Williams NT, Alabama
They cut Antonio Garay and Aubrayo Franklin will be 33 years old.
46. St. Louis Rams - Eric Reid S, LSU
If the Rams don't take Kenny Vaccaro they'll have to take a safety here.
47. Dallas Cowboys - Bennie Logan DT, LSU
Dallas cut Marcus Spears.
48. Pittsburgh Steelers - Arthur Brown LB, Kansas State
Barrett Jones would be a great option as the ultimate versatility player who can start anywhere on the line. The Steelers also need someone who can score touchdowns. They interviewed Robert Woods at the Combine so he may be an option.
Another option would be Arthur Brown. He had a phenomenal workout at his pro day, checking in at 6-feet and 236 pounds, running a 4.58 40 and doing 21 reps on the bench press. Besides that he was great in the drills and the Steelers were on hand and showed a lot of interest in him. The Steelers chose not to tender Stevenson Sylvester, signed Larry Foote to a very modest 3-year contract, and 2012 third round pick Sean Spence will be coming back from a nasty knee injury so there is a need to draft an ILB at some point.
49. New York Giants - Kyle Long OG/OT, Oregon
The Giants have all kinds of age, injury, and free agency issues along the offensive line.
50. Chicago Bears - Dallas Thomas OG/OT, Tennessee
Chicago has to do something about their offensive line.
51. Washington Redskins - Phillip Thomas S, Fresno State
Washington has a lot of issues in the secondary, particularly at safety.
52. Minnesota Vikings - Manti Te'o ILB, Notre Dame
Jasper Brinkley signed with the Cardinals.
53. Cincinnati Bengals - Khaseem Greene LB, Rutgers
Manny Lawson signed with the Bills.
54. Miami Dolphins (via Indianapolis Colts) - Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB, Connecticut
Sean Smith signed with the Chiefs.
55. Green Bay Packers - Barrett Jones OC/OG, Alabama
Jeff Saturday retired.
56. Seattle Seahawks - Sylvester Williams DT, North Carolina
Seattle should take the best RT, TE, or DT here. Jason Jones signed with the Lions.
57. Houston Texans - Sio Moore LB, Connecticut
Houston needs an upgrade at ILB next to Brian Cushing.
58. Denver Broncos - Datone Jones DE, UCLA
Denver was forced to cut Elvis Dumervil.
59. New England Patriots - David Amerson CB, North Carolina State
Bill Belichick has never been shy about taking DB's early in the draft.
60. Atlanta Falcons - Tank Carradine DE, Florida State
Atlanta released John Abraham.
61. San Francisco 49ers - Jamar Taylor CB, Boise State
Chris Culliver is a penalty machine and Carlos Rogers is 32 years old.
62. Baltimore Ravens - Jonathan Bostic ILB, Florida
Ray Lewis retired, Dannell Ellerbe signed with the Dolphins, and Jameel McClain has a spinal cord injury.
63. Kansas City Chiefs - Travis Fredrick OG/OC, Wisconsin
Ryan Lilja reitred and the Chiefs need depth at OC.
64. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tyler Wilson QB, Arkansas
The Jags must do something about their QB situation and are rumored to like Tyler Wilson.
65. Detroit Lions - Terron Armstead OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
Jeff Backus retired and Gosder Cherilus signed with the Colts.
66. Oakland Raiders - Jordan Reed TE, Florida
Brandon Myers signed with the Giants.
67. Philadelphia Eagles - Jordan Poyer CB, Oregon State
Domonique Rodgers-Cromartie signed with the Broncos and Nnamdi Asomugha was cut.
68. Cleveland Browns - Mike Glennon QB, North Carolina State
The Browns were interested in trading for Ryan Mallett. Glennon is a poor mans version of Mallett.
69. Arizona Cardinals - Corey Lemonier DE/OLB, Auburn
O'Brien Schofield cannot stay healthy.
70. Tennessee Titans - Shamarko Thomas S, Syracuse
Tennessee cut Jordan Babineaux.
71. Buffalo Bills - Ryan Swope WR, Texas A&M
Buddy Nix wants a big number two to compliment Steve Johnson.
72. New York Jets - Robert Woods WR, USC
Santonio Holmes will be coming back from injury and Stephen Hill hasn't shown much.
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Logan Ryan CB, Rutgers
Tampa Bayneeds two CB's and Greg Schiano coached Logan Ryan at Rutgers.
74. San Francisco 49ers (via Carolina Panthers) - Travis Kelce TE, Cincinnati
Delanie Walker signed with the Titans.
75. New Orleans Saints - D.J. Swearinger S, South Carolina
Roman Harper needs to be replaced.
76. San Diego Chargers - Brennan Williams OT, North Carolina
The Chargers need upgrades at both tackle spots.
77. Miami Dolphins - Justin Pugh OT/OG, Syracuse
Miami needs a RT and upgrades at OG.
78. St. Louis Rams - Jamie Collins OLB, Southern Miss
The Rams need an upgrade at SLB.
79. Pittsburgh Steelers - Stedman Bailey WR, West Virginia
T.J. McDonald would fit the mold of the physical type of safety that the Steelers prefer and would provide depth for the next inevitable injury to Troy Polamalu. At RB the best options would be Joseph Randle and Stepfan Taylor to replace Rashard Mendenhall.
Alvin Bailey would provide good depth at OG. Brandon Williams would be an option to provide depth at NT given that Steve McLendon is currently the only one on the roster.
At WR the Steelers definitely need a replacement for the speedy Mike Wallace. Stedman Baily had a great combine, running a 4.52 40 with a 10-yard split of 1.58 and looked very fluid and sure-handed in the field drills, which combined with his massively productive season (113 reps/1,627 yards/25 tds) makes him worth the selection here.
80. Dallas Cowboys - Alvin Bailey OG, Arkansas
Dallas needs multiple upgrades along the O-line.
81. New York Giants - Trevardo Williams OLB, Connecticut
Jerry Reece said he wanted to upgrade the LB's.
82. Miami Dolphins (via Chicago Bears) - Gavin Escobar TE, San Diego State
Miami only signed Dustin Keller to a one-year deal.
83. Minnesota Vikings - Bacarri Rambo S, Georgia
Minnesota needs another safety to pair with Harrison Smith.
84. Cincinnati Bengals - Sam Montgomery DE, LSU
The Bengals need depth at DE.
85. Washington Redskins - Robert Alford CB, Southeastern Lousiana
The Redskins need help in the secondary and offensive line.
86. Indianapolis Colts - Brandon Williams NT, Missouri Southern
Indy needs to continue building their defense.
87. Seattle Seahawks - Quinton Patton WR, Louisiana Tech
Seattle needs to give their young QB as many weapons as possible.
88. Green Bay Packers - Terrance Williams WR, Baylor
Donald Driver retired an Greg Jennings signed with the Vikings.
89. Houston Texans - David Bakhtiari OT/OG, Colorado
Houston has issues at RG and RT.
90. Denver Broncos - B.W. Webb CB, William & Mary
Champ Bailey is finally showing his age and may be moved to safety.
91. New England Patriots - Da'Rick Rogers WR, Tennessee Tech
The Patriots released Brandon Lloyd.
92. Atlanta Falcons - David Quessenberry OC/OG, San Jose State
Todd McClure retired.
93. San Francisco 49ers - Chase Thomas OLB, Stanford
San Fran needs depth behind Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.
94. Baltimore Ravens - T.J. McDonald S, USC
Baltimore has never been shy about double-dipping at a position of need, plus Bernard Pollard was cut.
95. (comp pick) Houston Texans - J.J. Wilcox S, Georgia Southern
Glover Quin signed with the Lions.
96. (comp pick) Kansas City Chiefs - Stepfan Taylor RB, Stanford
The Chiefs need a replacement for Peyton Hillis.
97. (comp pick) Tennessee Titans - Malliciah Goodman DE, Clemson
Tennessee has no depth at DE.
98. Jacksonville Jaguars - Brian Schwenke OC/OG, California
99. Kansas City Chiefs - Kiko Alonso ILB, Oregon
K.C. needs someone to replace the tragic Jovan Belcher.
100. Oakland Raiders - Tyler Bray QB, Tennessee
Carson Palmer is 33 years old and the Raiders have shown interest in Tyler Bray.
101. Philadelphia Eagles - Nick Kasa TE, Colorado
Brent Celek wasn't very good last season and the Eagles have interviewed Kasa multiple times.
102. Minnesota Vikings (via Detroit Lions) - Dwayne Gratz CB, Connecticut
The Vikings cut Antoine Winfield.
103. Arizona Cardinals - Markus Wheaton WR, Oregon State
Arizona has twice interviewed Wheaton.
104. Cleveland Browns - Will Davis CB, Utah State
Sheldon Brown is a 34 year old free agent.
105. Buffalo Bills - Hugh Thornton OG, Illinois
Andy Levitre signed with the Titans.
106. New York Jets - Christine Michael RB, Texas A&M
Shonn Greene signed with the Titans.
107. Tennessee Titans - Ryan Otten TE, San Jose State
Tennessee signed Delanie Walker but he's a blocking TE.
108. Carolina Panthers - Xavier Nixon OT, Florida
Carolina has a huge hole at RT.
109. New Orleans Saints - William Gholston DE, Michigan State
New Orleans continues to find players for their new 3-4 defense.
110. San Diego Chargers - Johnathan Franklin RB, UCLA
The Chargers need RB depth with all of Ryan Matthews' injury issues.
111. Miami Dolphins - Chris Faulk OT, LSU
Jake Long signed with the Rams.
112. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Vance McDonald TE, Rice
Dallas Clark is a 34 year old free agent.
113. St. Louis Rams - Andre Ellington RB, Clemson
The Rams need depth after losing Steven Jackson.
114. Dallas Cowboys - Shawn Williams S, Georgia
Barry Church tore his Achilles.
115. Pittsburgh Steelers - Montee Ball RB, Wisconsin
The Steelers chose not to resign Rashard Mendenhall while Jon Dwyer signed his RFA tender and Isaac Redman is expected to do the same. Unless they sign Beanie Wells or someone else in free agency it's likely that the Steelers will draft a RB at some point. Montee Ball is a power back that the Steelers interviewed at the combine where he ran a disappointing 40 time of 4.66 but was able to improve on that as his pro day with a 4.48 40.
116. New York Giants - Knile Davis RB, Arkansas
Ahmad Bradshaw is a free agent.
117. Chicago Bears - Jelani Jenkins OLB, Florida
Nick Roach signed with the Raiders.
118. Cincinnati Bengals - Cobi Hamilton WR, Arkansas
Cincy needs depth at WR.
119. Washington Redskins - Jordan Mills OT, Louisiana Tech
Washington needs youth at RT.
120. Minnesota Vikings - Oday Aboushi OG/OT, Virginia
The Vikings need upgrades at both OG spots.
121. Indianapolis Colts - Aaron Dobson WR, Marshall
Donnie Avery signed with the Chiefs.
122. Green Bay Packers - Joseph Randle RB, Oklahoma State
The Packers need a starting RB.
123. Seattle Seahawks - Gerald Hodges OLB, Penn State
Seattle needs depth at LB if they don't resigned Leroy Hill.
124. Houston Texans - Michael Buchanan DE/OLB, Illinois
Connor Barwin signed with the Eagles.
125. Denver Broncos - Devin Taylor DE, South Carolina
Denver likes drafting versitle pass-rushers who can play DT and DE.
126. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via New England Patriots) - Jordan Hill DT, Penn State
Roy Miller signed with the Jags.
127. Atlanta Falcons - Mike Gillislee RB, Florida
The Falcons signed Steven Jackson but he's already 30 years old.
128. San Francisco 49ers - Terry Hawthorne CB, Illinois
San Fran may need two CB's.
129. Baltimore Ravens - Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB, Florida State
Paul Kruger signed with the Browns.
130. (comp pick) Baltimore Ravens - Brandon McGee CB, Miami
Cary Williams signed with the Eagles.
131. (comp pick) San Francisco 49ers - Tony Jefferson S, Oklahoma
Donte Whitner was terrible last season and newly signed Craig Dahl wasn't much better.
132. (Comp pick) Detroit Lions - Leon McFadden CB, San Diego State
Detroit needs CB help.
133. (comp pick) Atlanta Falcons - Rod Sweeting CB, Georgia Tech
The Falcons cut Dunta Robinson and Brent Grimes is coming back from an Achilles tear.
134. Kansas City Chiefs - Ricky Wagner OT, Wisconsin
Eric Winston was cut and they may not be able to sign Brandon Albert long-term.
135. Jacksonville Jaguars - Josh Evans S, Florida
The Jags released Dawan Landry.
136. Philadelphia Eagles - Josh Johnson CB Purdue
Philly needs a couple CB's even after signing Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher.
137. Detroit Lions - Cornelius Washington DE, Georgia
Cliff Avril was signed by the Seahawks and Kyle Vanden Bosch was cut.
138. Seattle Seahawks (via Oakland Raiders) - Brian Winters OG/OT, Kent State
Seattle has issues at RG and RT.
139. Cleveland Browns - Dion Sims TE, Michigan State
Ben Watson signed with the Saints.
140. Arizona Cardinals - Tharold Simon CB, LSU
Antoine Cason was only signed to a one-year deal and Jerraud Powers is always hurt.
141. New York Jets - Ryan Nassib QB, Syracuse
The Jets must bring in some competition for Mark Sanchez.
142. Tennessee Titans - Le'Veon Bell RB, Michigan State
They signed Shonn Greene but could use a better backup to Chris Johnson.
143. Buffalo Bills - John Simon DE/LB, Ohio State
Mark Anderson was pretty bad in his first year before getting hurt.
144. New Orleans Saints - Montori Hughes NT, Tennessee-Martin
The Saints need players that fit their new 3-4 defense.
145. San Diego Chargers - Stansly Maponga DE/OLB, TCU
Shaun Phillips is a 32 year old free agent unlikely to be resigned.
146. Miami Dolphins - Kenjon Barner RB, Oregon
Reggie Bush signed with the Lions.
147. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Sean Porter LB, Texas A&M
Quincy Black was cut.
148. Carolina Panthers - Kenny Stills WR, Oklahoma
Carolina needs a better number two than Brandon LaFell.
149. St. Louis Rams - Sanders Commings CB/S, Georgia
The Rams need two S's to replace Craig Dahl and Quintin Mikell.
150. Pittsburgh Steelers - Earl Wolff S, North Carolina State
Dick LeBeau stated that he wanted to bring in a young safety. The Steelers definitely need depth and eventual successors to both 33 year old Ryan Clark and injury-prone and soon to be 32 year old Troy Polamalu. Plus the top backup Ryan Mundy signed with the Giants.
151. Dallas Cowboys - Marcus Lattimore RB, South Carolina
Felix Jones is a free agent and they need depth behind Demarco Murray.
152. New York Giants - Steve Williams CB, California
The Giants need youth and depth at CB.
153. Chicago Bears - Marquise Goodwin WR, Texas
The Bears want some deep speed at slot WR.
154. Washington Redskins - Tyrann Mathieu CB, LSU
The Redskins have three priorities this offseason at CB, S, and RT.
155. Minnesota Vikings - Stefphon Jefferson RB, Nevada
The Vikings have interviewed multiple RB's and may be concerned about Adrian Peterson's long-term health.
156. Cincinnati Bengals - Landry Jones QB, Oklahoma
Bruce Gradkowski signed with the Steelers.
157. San Francisco 49ers (via Indianapolis Colts) - Zach Line FB, SMU
San Fran has interviewed Zach Line twice.
158. Seattle Seahawks - Joe Kruger DE, Utah
Michael Bennett was only signed to a one-year deal.
159. Green Bay Packers - Quanterus Smith DE/OLB, Western Kentucky
Erik Walden signed with the Colts.
160. Houston Texans - Garrett Gilkey OG, Chadron State
Houston has issues at RG and RT.
161. Denver Broncos - Robert Lester S, Alabama
Mike Adams needs to be replaced.
162. Washington Redskins (via New England Patriots) - A.J. Klein ILB, Iowa State
London Fletcher is coming back but he'll be 38 years old this season.
163. Atlanta Falcons - Zaviar Gooden OLB, Missouri
The Falcons need upgrades over Stephen Nicholas and Akeem Dent.
164. San Francisco 49ers - Khaled Holmes OC, USC
Jonathan Goodwin is 34 years old.
165. Baltimore Ravens - Kwame Geathers NT, Georgia
Ma'ake Kemoeatu is a free agent and Terrence Cody is a bust.
166. (comp pick) Miami Dolphins - Akeem Spence DT, Illinois
Randy Starks was franchised but may not be able to sign long-term.
167. (comp pick) Green Bay Packers - Duke Williams S, Nevada
Green Bay cut Charles Woodson and need depth at S.
168. (comp pick) Baltimore Ravens - Kevin Reddick ILB, North Carolina
Ray Lewis retired, Dannell Ellerbe signed with the Dolphins, and Jameel McClain is injured.