1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel OT, Texas A&M
This pick is practically a done deal even if the Chiefs do not trade Brandon Albert before the draft, but it's rumored that a deal is in the works for one of Miami's second round picks.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Dion Jordan DE/OLB, Oregon
New head coach Gus Bradley is looking for speed and pass-rushing ability so this pick will be Dion Jordan or Sharrif Floyd. While Floyd would fill a bigger need Jordan is a much better prospect and it's rumored that the Jags are locked onto him at this point.
3. Oakland Raiders - Sharrif Floyd DT, Florida
Oakland cut Tommy Kelly, lost Desmond Bryant to the Browns, and probably won't resign Richard Seymour. With so many needs and so few picks the Raiders should be looking to trade back with someone looking to get Geno Smith or Eric Fisher.
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Eric Fisher OT, Central Michigan
The players that the Eagles seem to be interested in the most are Dion Jordan, Eric Fisher, Luke Joeckel, and Star Lotulelei, and probably in that order. They also seem interested in Geno Smith but that is likely a smoke screen to drum up trade interest. Jason Peters will be coming back from a torn Achilles, they let King Dunlap walk in free agency, Demetress Bell was cut, and drafting Fisher would allow them to move Todd Herremans back to OG.
5. Detroit Lions - Ezekiel Ansah DE, BYU
This pick should be Eric Fisher, Ezekiel Ansah, or Lane Johnson. The Lions staff coached both Ansah and Johnson at the Senior Bowl so they should know what they're getting in either. At OT Jeff Backus retired and Gosder Cherilus and Backus signed with the Colts while at DE they cut Kyle Vanden Bosch and Cliff Avril signed with the Seahawks. The Lions always go BPA in the first round and have shown a preference towards defensive linemen in the past even to the determent of the offensive line.
6. Cleveland Browns - Star Lotulelei NT/DE, Utah
Cleveland is rumored to like Dion Jordan, DeMarcus Millner, Star Lotulelei, and Barkevious Mingo. Of the prospects available Star is the highest rated one and a likely possibility as the Browns are looking to trade Ahtyba Rubin. They're also looking to trade Jabaal Sheard, so if that happens before the draft Mingo will be the pick. If Lane Johnson is on the board at 6 the Browns will look to trade back with a team like the Chargers so that they may recoup their lost second round pick.
7. Arizona Cardinals - D.J. Fluker OT, Alabama
Arizona really wants Eric Fisher and Ezekiel Ansah. Next on the list would be D.J Fluker and Chance Warmack so if they first two option are gone Arizona may look to trade back and get better value for either.
8. Buffalo Bills - Ryan Nassib QB, Syracuse
Bills GM Buddy Nix has said they will try to land a franchise QB in this draft in addition to a big number two WR to pair with Steve Johnson, an upgrade to their LB corps, and a possible replacement for Scott Chandler at TE. Geno Smith would seem like the likely pick but new head coach Doug Marrone coached Nassib at Syracuse so he knows the offense. It's likely that the Bills will trade back to get better value for him.
9. New York Jets - Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB, LSU
The Jets have a lot of holes to fill. It's rumored that new GM John Idzik likes Jonathan Cooper while head coach Rex Ryan is "awfully smitten" with Barkevious Mingo. They traded Darrelle Revis to the Bucs and could take DeMarcus Millner here but they still have Antonio Cromartie and Kyle Wilson on the roster.
10. Tennessee Titans - DeMarcus Milliner CB, Alabama
The Titans draft board should look like this: 1. DeMarcus Millner, 2. Jonathan Cooper, 3. Chance Warmack. 4. D.J. Fluker.
11. San Diego Chargers - Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma
As long as Lane Johnson is on the board at 6 the Chargers are likely going to trade up with the Browns to get him, it will most certainly cost them their second round pick to do so.
12. Miami Dolphins - Jonathan Cooper OG, North Carolina
Jonathan Cooper is rumored to be Miami's number one target followed by DeMarcus Millner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, and Tyler Eifert in that order.
13. New York Jets (via Tampa Bay Buccaneers) - D.J. Hayden CB, Houston
If he's available this pick will be Jonathan Cooper. It's likely the Jets will be looking to trade out of this pick with someone like Atlanta or San Francisco who are rumored to be targeting Sheldon Richardson. San Fran has the firepower with 13 picks in the draft. After trading back the Jets are rumored to like D.J. Hayden as a replacement for Darrelle Revis.
14. Carolina Panthers - Xavier Rhodes CB, Florida State
The Panthers are targeting Xavier Rhodes, Sheldon Richardson, Tavon Austin, and Kenny Vaccaro. Chris Gamble retired so they need his replacement.
15. New Orleans Saints - Kenny Vaccaro S, Texas
The Saints are rumored to be targeting secondary help early in the draft as they had one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL last season. They signed Keenan Lewis but could still be looking for CB help and still need a replacement for Roman Harper, and possibly Malcolm Jenkins who is a free agent in 2014. They have brought in Vaccaro for an interview. Xavier Rhodes would also be an intriguing option for the Saints. If they go for a pass-rusher it's rumored that they like Tank Carradine.
16. St. Louis Rams - Alec Ogletree ILB, Georgia
Tavon Austin would be an option but they are reportedly infatuated with Alec Ogletree and will most likely not have the chance to draft him at 22 because the Bears and Bengals are also very interested in him.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jarvis Jones OLB, Georgia
If the Steelers had not matched the tendered offer by the Patriots for Emmanuel Sanders this pick would've been harder to predict with Cordarrelle Patterson and Tavon Austin available in addition to Jarvis Jones. The Steelers will still have to address the WR position at some point they won't have to do it here. The Steelers entire front office including Mike Tomlin went to see Jarvis Jones at his pro day, and even after he ran a 4.92 forty he was still brought in for a private workout so the interest is there.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Chance Warmack OG, Alabama
Dallas is looking for either Jonathan Cooper or Chance Warmack and it's likely that they'll trade up to get either one, otherwise they'll reach for Eric Reid whom they are also rumored to really like.
19. New York Giants - Tank Carradine DE, Florida State
The Giants have a big hole at RT and need to replace Osi Umenyiora. They are reportedly interested in Chance Warmack, D.J. Fluker, and Tank Carradine.
20. Chicago Bears - Tyler Eifert TE, Notre Dame
They are reportedly very interested in Tyler Eifert even though they signed Martellus Bennett because they want more receiving options and like running 2-TE sets.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Jonathan Cyprien S, Florida International
The Bengals needs are at RT, S, LB, and RB and would like Kenny Vaccaro, Alec Ogletree, or D.J. Fluker here. Next up would be Matt Elam, D.J. Hayden, and Jonathan Cyprien. With Tavon Austin still on the board they may be tempted to take him to fill their need for a #2 WR but will most likely trade back to get better value for a safety.
22. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - DeAndre Hopkins WR, Clemson
The Rams have shown a lot of interest DeAndre Hopkins.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Sylvester Williams DT, North Carolina
Minnesota needs an upgrade over Letroy Guion and are rumored to be very interested in Sylvester Williams.
24.Indianapolis Colts - Bjoern Werner DE/OLB, Florida State
Indy spent the 2012 draft and 2013 free agency period upgrading their offense. They also signed a lot of defensive players but should still go BPA for whoever fits Chuck Pagano's defensive scheme. Dwight Freeney is gone, Robert Mathis is 32, Jerry Hughes is a bust, and they only signed Erik Walden in free agency.
25. Minnesota Vikings (via Seattle Seahawks) - Tavon Austin WR, West Virginia
The Vikings are rumored to be looking to trade up for a WR and would make a good trade partner with Cincy if Austin makes it to pick 21.
26. Green Bay Packers - Cordarrelle Patterson WR, Tennessee
G.B. is looking to upgrade it's pass-rush and offensive line. They have shown interest in Bjoern Werner or could take Menelik Watson. Elsewhere they need to replace Greg Jennings so while WR isn't a big need they've take advantage of a falling prospect.
27. Houston Texans - Justin Hunter WR, Tennessee
The Texans finally released Kevin Walter. They would also consider a safety to replace Glover Quin. They've shown interest in DeAndre Hopkins and Robert Woods but Hunter is the better prospect.
28. Denver Broncos - Jamar Taylor CB, Boise State
Denver is reportedly interested in Tank Carradine and Jamar Taylor and are said to be targeting a cornerback, running back, and a defensive lineman with their first three picks.
29. New England Patriots - Datone Jones DE, UCLA
The Patriots have shown heavy interest in Jamar Taylor but he's not available. They also need youth on the defensive line and shown interest in Datone Jones.
30. Atlanta Falcons - Desmond Trufant CB, Washington
The Falcons desperately need DE's and CB's and are rumored to be looking to trade up, presumably for Tank Carradine, Jamar Taylor, or Desmond Trufant.
31. San Francisco 49ers - Sheldon Richardson DT/DE, Missouri
San Francisco is rumored to be looking to trade up to 13 or 14 for Sheldon Richardson as a successor to 34 year old Justin Smith. They have 13 picks in this draft so they have the firepower to do so.
32. Baltimore Ravens - Matt Elam S, Florida
Baltimore could easily take Keenan Allen to replace Anquan Boldin. GM Ozzie Newsome stated that he wants to target upgrades for the middle of the defense (NT, ILB, S) and have shown interest in John Jenkins and Matt Elam. They have also shown interest in Menelik Watson who would replace Bryant McKinnie.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars - Geno Smith QB, West Virginia
This is a big fall for Geno Smith. Most of the teams that need a QB have signed one in free agency or traded for one and will use their first round pick on other needs. Jacksonville has shown heavy interest in Geno Smith and will most likely trade back up into the first round for him should he make it past teams like Philly, Buffalo, and the Jets.
34. **** TRADE*** New York Jets (from S.F. 49ers via K.C. Chiefs) - Zach Ertz TE, Stanford
Compensation for their first round trade. Dustin Keller signed with the Dolphins and new GM John Idzik is rumored to really like Zach Ertz.
35. Philadelphia Eagles - E.J. Manuel QB Florida State
Manuel is a good fit for Chip Kelly's offense, Kelly even recruited him out of high school.
36. Detroit Lions - Menelik Watson OT, Florida State
Jeff Backus Retired and Gosder Cherilus signed with the Colts.
37. Cincinnati Bengals (via Oakland Raiders) - Eddie Lacy RB, Alabama
Cincy needs a compliment to "The Law Firm" and have shown interest in Lacy.
38. Arizona Cardinals - Alex Okafor DE/OLB, Texas
Arizona needs an upgrade at OLB.
Cleveland Browns - Selected Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft
39. New York Jets - Sio Moore ILB, Connecticut
The Jets are reportedly very interested in Sio Moore and they cut Bart Scott.
40. Tennessee Titans - Justin Pugh OT/OG, Syracuse
The Titans need a replacement for Leroy Harris and have brought in Pugh for an interview.
41. Buffalo Bills - Robert Woods WR, USC
GM Buddy Nix wants a big #2 WR and they brought in Woods for an interview.
42. ***TRADE*** Kansas City Chiefs (via Miami Dolphins) - Kyle Long OG/OT, Oregon
This pick is the likely compensation to K.C. for Brandon Albert. K.C. needs a replacement for retired Ryan Lilja and a new RT after this trade.
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jonathan Banks CB, Miss. State
T.B. has doubled-up at the same position in the past and are rumored to love Jonathan Banks, otherwise this pick should be Margus Hunt.
44. Carolina Panthers - Kawann Short DT, Purdue
Carolina needs to upgrade at DT and have brought in Short for an interview.
New Orleans Saints - Forfeited due to Bountygate
45. ***TRADE*** Cleveland Browns (via San Diego Chargers) - Larry Warford OG, Kentucky
Likely compensation for first round trade. They need to upgrade at RG and have brought in Warford for an interview.
46. St. Louis Rams - Terron Armstead OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
They need an upgrade over Chris Williams, may trade Rodger Saffold, and have brought in Armstead for an interview.
47. Dallas Cowboys - Eric Reid S, LSU
Dallas cut Gerald Sensabaugh and are very interested in Eric Reid.
48. Pittsburgh Steelers - Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB, Connecticut
Given the talent available, team needs, and interest shown this pick should come down to ILB Arthur Brown, RB's Jonathan Franklin and Christine Michael, and CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson. Arthur Brown would be the popular pick but the Steelers did resign Larry Foote to a 3-year deal as well as resigning Stevenson Sylvester to a 1-year deal. They also have Sean Spence coming back from a knee injury so after having drafted Jarvis Jones in the first round it's unlikely that they would spend another early round pick on a LB.
A more likely scenario would be to take a RB. They let Rashard Mendenhall walk and sign with Pittsburgh West(Arizona), released Chris Rainey, and only have Jonathan Dwyer and Isaac Redman, the latter of whom hasn't signed his RFA tender yet, on the roster as dependable backs. Christine Michael comes with some character concerns so Jonathan Franklin would be more likely of the two.
But perhaps more needed than a RB is a CB. Keenan Lewis signed with the Saints which forced the Steelers to sign retread Willie Gay to play the role of nickel back while Cortez Allen will take Lewis' vacant spot opposite of Ike Taylor. And Taylor himself will turn 33 years old shortly after the 2013 draft and may be a cap casualty in 2014, especially if the Steelers can draft his replacement now. And to this point Curtis Brown is looking like a bust. Blidi Wreh-Wilson has the size at 6-feet-1 and 195 pounds that the Steelers tend to prefer in their CB's and excels in zone coverage. At the Senior Bowl he was aggressive and relentless against opposing WR's. The Steelers have brought him in for an interview.
49. New York Giants - Khaseem Greene LB, Rutgers
GM Jerry Reece said he wanted to upgrade the LB's and they interviewed Greene at his pro day.
50. Chicago Bears - Arthur Brown LB, Kansas State
Chicago gets their replacement for Brian Urlacher. They've shown a lot of interest in Brown but will have to trade up to get him.
51. Washington Redskins - D.J. Swearinger S, South Carolina
Washington has a lot of issues at CB and S and have shown a lot of interest in Swearinger.
52. Minnesota Vikings - Manti Te'o ILB, Notre Dame
Minnesota has by far shown the most interest in Te'o but will still have to trade up to get him.
53. Cincinnati Bengals - Barrett Jones OC/OG/OT, Alabama
Cincy has issues at OC and RT and have shown interest in Alabama linemen.
54. Miami Dolphins (via Indianapolis Colts) - Robert Alford CB, Southeastern Louisiana
Sean Smith signed with the Chiefs.
55. Green Bay Packers - Giovani Bernard RB, North Carolina
G.B. needs an upgrade at RB and they interviewed Bernard at the combine.
56. Seattle Seahawks - Quinton Patton WR, Louisiana Tech
Seattle has shown a lot of interest in Quinton Patton.
57. Houston Texans - Kevin Minter ILB, LSU
Houston needs an upgrade at ILB next to Brian Cushing.
58. Denver Broncos - Jonathan Hankins NT, Ohio State
New DC Jack Del Rio love massive DT's.
59. New England Patriots - Markus Wheaton WR, Oregon State
N.E. needs to replace Wes Welker and they brought in Wheaton for an interview.
60. Atlanta Falcons - Cornelius Washington DE, Georgia
Atlanta released John Abraham and they brought in Washington for an interview.
61. San Francisco 49ers - Keenan Allen WR, California
S.F. loses Randy Moss and Ted Ginn, Mario Manningham is coming back from an ACL tear, and Anquan Boldin will be 33 this season. They interviewed Allen at the combine. Keenan Allen ran a 4.71 forty at his pro day and it's come to light that he failed a drug test at the combine which will cause his stock to fall.
62. Baltimore Ravens - John Jenkins NT, Georgia
Baltimore is rumored to be very interested in Jenkins who would be an upgrade over Terrence Cody.
63. Kansas City Chiefs - Kiko Alonso ILB, Oregon
The Chiefs need a replacement for the tragic Jovan Belcher.
64. Jacksonville Jaguars - David Bakhtiari OT/OG, Colorado
The Jags need multiple upgrades on the O-line.
65. Detroit Lions - David Amerson CB/S, North Carolina State
Detroit needs a CB to pair with Chris Houston and they brought in Amerson for an interview.
66. Oakland Raiders - Damontre Moore DE/OLB, Texas A&M
Oakland need upgrades everywhere.
67. Philadelphia Eagles - Gavin Escobar TE, San Diego State
Philly has shown a lot of interest in Gavin Escobar.
68. Cleveland Browns - Matt Barkley QB, USC
The Browns have shown interest in Matt Barkley and the new regime doesn't seem to be interested in Brandon Weeden.
69. Arizona Cardinals - J.J. Wilcox S, Georgia Southern
Arizona has shown a lot of interest in Wilcox.
70. Tennessee Titans - Bacarri Rambo S, Georgia
Bernard Pollard and George Wilson are short-term solutions and they have shown interest in Rambo.
71. Buffalo Bills - Jamie Collins LB, Southern Miss
Buffalo needs to upgrade their LB's and have shown interest in Collins.
72. New York Jets - Christine Michael RB, Texas A&M
The Jets have shown a ton of interest in Christine Michael.
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Margus Hunt DE, SMU
T.B. has issues at DE and are very interested in Hunt.
74. San Francisco 49ers (via Carolina Panthers) - Phillip Thomas S, Fresno State
Dashon Goldson signed with the Bucs and they interviewed Thomas at the Senior Bowl.
75. New Orleans Saints - Brandon Williams NT, Missouri Southern
N.O. needs pieces for it's 3-4 defense and have shown interest in Williams.
76. San Diego Chargers - Dallas Thomas OG/OT, Tennessee
S.D. has issues at OG and OT.
77. Miami Dolphins - Jesse Williams NT, Alabama
Randy Starks and Paul Soliai will both be free agents in 2014.
78. St. Louis Rams - Shamarko Thomas S, Syracuse
Craig Dahl signed with the 49ers and they cut Quintin Mikell. They brought in Thomas for an interview.
79. Pittsburgh Steelers - Johnathan Franklin RB, UCLA
Here the Steelers should be picking either Johnathan Franklin or Le'Veon Bell. They have shown interest in Bell and Franklin but with them switching to a zone blocking scheme Franklin is a much better fit especially given that the Steelers already have two power backs on the roster.
80. Dallas Cowboys - Bennie Logan DT, LSU
Dallas has shown interest in Bennie Logan who would be a perfect fit for Monte Kiffin's defense.
81. New York Giants - Quanterus Smith DE/OLB, Western Kentucky
N.Y.G. has shown a lot of interest in Smith who may be the steal of the draft.
82. Miami Dolphins (via Chicago Bears) - Ryan Swope WR, Texas A&M
Miami is looking for upgrade over Davone Bess in the slot WR position and are interested in Swope.
83. Minnesota Vikings - Travis Fredrick OG/OC, Wisconsin
Minnesota needs upgrades at both OG spots.
84. Cincinnati Bengals - Da'Rick Rogers WR, Tennessee Tech
Cincy has never been shy about taking troubled players before.
85. Washington Redskins - Jordan Poyer CB, Oregon State
Washington needs multiple upgrades in the secondary and they interviewed Poyer at the combine.
86. Indianapolis Colts - Stedman Bailey WR, West Virginia
Donnie Avery signed with the Chiefs.
87. Seattle Seahawks - Nick Kasa TE, Colorado
Seattle has shown interest in Kasa.
88. Green Bay Packers - David Quessenberry OC/OG, San Jose State
Jeff Saturday retired and they are very interested in Quessenberry.
89. Houston Texans - Earl Wolff S, North Carolina State
Ed Reed is 34 and only signed a 2-yr deal. They have shown a lot of interest in Wolff.
90. Denver Broncos - Le'Veon Bell RB, Michigan State
Knowshon Moreno is a bust, Willis McGahee is old, and John Fox likes using early picks on RB's.
91. New England Patriots - Corey Lemonier DE/OLB, Auburn
Jermaine Cunningham has been a disappointment and they interviewed Lemonier at the combine.
92. Atlanta Falcons - Darius Slay CB, Mississippi State
Atlanta needs multiple CB's and have brought in Slay for an interview.
93. San Francisco 49ers - Travis Kelce TE, Cincinnati
Delanie Walker signed with the Titans and Harbaugh likes using 2-TE sets. They interviewed Kelce at the combine.
94. Baltimore Ravens - Jonathan Bostic ILB, Florida
Baltimore has a lot of issues at ILB.
95. (comp pick) Houston Texans - Jordan Reed TE, Florida
Jordan Reed is a good fit for their offense and as a successor to Owen Daniels.
96. (comp pick) Kansas City Chiefs - Sam Montgomery DE/OLB, LSU
The Chiefs need depth at OLB and have drafted falling players with character issues(Justin Houston) before.
97. (comp pick) Tennessee Titans - Terrance Williams WR, Baylor
Nate Washington will likely be cut and Kenny Britt will likely end up in prison at some point.
98. Jacksonville Jaguars - Sanders Commings CB/S, Georgia
Derek Cox signed with the Chargers and they cut Aaron Ross. They've shown a lot of interest in Commings.
99. Kansas City Chiefs - Tyler Wilson QB, Arkansas
K.C. needs a young QB in case Alex Smith isn't the answer. They interviewed Wilson at the combine.
100. Oakland Raiders - Ryan Otten TE, San Jose State
Brandon Myers signed with the Giants.
101. Philadelphia Eagles - Leon McFadden CB, San Diego State
Philly could use 2 CB's and they have shown interest in McFadden.
102. Minnesota Vikings (via Detroit Lions) - Will Davis CB, Utah State
The Vikings cut Antoine Winfield. The brought in Will Davis for an interview.
103. Arizona Cardinals - Mike Glennon QB, North Carolina State
Mike Glennon is a perfect fit for Bruce Arians' offense.
104. Cleveland Browns - Logan Ryan CB, Rutgers
Sheldon Brown is a 34 year old free agent.
105. Buffalo Bills - Vance McDonald TE, Rice
Buffalo needs a replacement for Scott Chandler and have shown a lot of interest in McDonald.
106. New York Jets - Josh Evans S, Florida
LaRon Landry and Yeremiah Bell are both gone and they brought in Evans for an interview.
107. Tennessee Titans - Jelani Jenkins OLB, Florida
Tennessee has no depth at LB.
108. Carolina Panthers - Chris Faulk OT, LSU
Carolina has a huge hole at RT and they brought in Faulk for an interview.
109. New Orleans Saints - Aaron Dobson WR, Marshall
N.O. needs an upgrade over Devery Henderson and they've shown interest in Dobson.
110. San Diego Chargers - Andre Ellington RB, Clemson
Ryan Matthews is injury-prone and they interviewed Ellington at the Senior Bowl.
111. Miami Dolphins - Ty Powell DE/OLB, Harding
Miami needs depth at LB.
112. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Montee Ball RB, Wisconsin
T.B. is looking to trade LeGarrette Blount and have brought in Monte Ball for an interview.
113. St. Louis Rams - Hugh Thornton OG, Illinois
The Rams need an upgrade at LG and have brought in Thornton for an interview.
114. Dallas Cowboys - Sean Porter LB, Texas A&M
Dallas needs a SLB and have brought in Porter for an interview.
115. Pittsburgh Steelers - Tyler Bray QB, Tennessee
Here the Steelers likely choices would be between Dion Sims, Duke Williams, and Tyler Bray. They shown interest in each prospect. After signing Matt Spaeth and Davis Johnson it's unlikely that they would take a TE this early. Duke Williams may be the likely choice as the Steelers really need long-term successors to both Ryan Clark and Troy Polamalu.
But while Big Ben is likely at least another 5 seasons away from retiring, barring any kind of serious injury, one issue the Steelers have faced time and time again is injuries to Ben. And when he's injured the offense flounders. They did sign Bruce Gradkowski to a 3-year deal but at this point Tyler Bray is far and away the best prospect available out of the ones the Steelers are likely to be interested in.
116. New York Giants - Vinston Painter OT, Virginia Tech
The Giants have a hole at RT and have brought in Painter for an interview.
117. Chicago Bears - B.W. Webb CB, William & Mary
Chicago has age and free agency issues at CB and has interviewed McGee.
118. Cincinnati Bengals - Tyrann Mathieu CB/S, LSU
Cincy need youth to replace Terence Newman and Pacman Jones and they brought in Mathieu for an interview.
119. Washington Redskins - Duke Williams S, Nevada
Washington needs 2 safeties and they brought in Williams for an interview.
120. Minnesota Vikings - Stepfan Taylor RB, Stanford
Toby Gerhart will be a free agent in 2014 and they interviewed Taylor at the Senior Bowl.
121. Indianapolis Colts - Dwayne Gratz CB, Connecticut
Indy needs a #2 CB to pair with Vontae Davis.
122. Green Bay Packers - Tony Jefferson S, Oklahoma
The Packers cut Charles Woodson.
123. Seattle Seahawks - Zaviar Gooden OLB, Missouri
Seattle needs a replacement for Leroy Hill.
124. Houston Texans - Trevardo Williams OLB, Connecticut
Connor Barwin signed with the Eagles.
125. Denver Broncos - T.J. McDonald S, USC
Denver needs an upgrade over Mike Adams. They interviewed McDonald at the combine.
126. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via New England Patriots) - Marquise Goodwin WR, Texas
Arrelious Been was traded to Philly and T.B. has shown interest in Goodwin.
127. Atlanta Falcons - Brian Schwenke OC/OG, California
Todd McClure retired and they brought in Schwenke for an interview.
128. San Francisco 49ers - Jordan Mills OT, Louisiana Tech
San Fran needs depth at OT and have brought in Mills for an interview.
129. Baltimore Ravens - Brennan Williams OT, North Carolina
Baltimore needs to replace Bryant McKinnie and they interviewed Williams at the combine.
130. (comp pick) Baltimore Ravens - Chris Harper WR, Kansas State
Anquan Boldin was traded to the 49ers and they have shown a lot of interest in Harper.
131. (comp pick) San Francisco 49ers - Marcus Lattimore RB, South Carolina
San Fran has shown interest in Lattimore.
132. (comp pick) Detroit Lions - William Gholston DE, Michigan State
Detroit cut Kyle Vanden Bosch and they brought in Gholston for an interview.
133. (comp pick) Atlanta Falcons - Mike Gillislee RB, Florida
Steven Jackson is already 30 years old and they brought in Gillislee for an interview.
134. Kansas City Chiefs - Latavius Murray RB, Central Florida
The Chiefs need a replacement for Peyton Hillis and have shown interest in Murray.
135. Jacksonville Jaguars - Kevin Reddick ILB, North Carolina
Darryl Smith is a 31 year old free agent with injury issues. They interviewed Reddick at the Senior Bowl.
136. Philadelphia Eagles - Michael Buchanan DE/OLB, Illinois
Philly has shown a lot of interest in Buchanan.
137. Detroit Lions - Reid Fragel OT, Ohio State
Detroit will need 2 OT's if they move Riley Reiff to OG. They brought in Fragel for an interview.
138. Seattle Seahawks (via Oakland Raiders) - Xavier Nixon OT, Florida
Seattle has issues at RG and RT.
139. Cleveland Browns - Kenny Stills WR, Oklahoma
The Browns need a #2 WR and have brought in Stills for an interview.
140. Arizona Cardinals - Knile Davis RB, Arkansas
Arizona cut Beanie Wells and Rashard Mendenhall was only signed to a 1-yr deal. They've interviewed Davis.
141. New York Jets - Zac Dysert QB, Miami of Ohio
The Jets need competition for Mark Sanchez and have shown interest in Dysert.
142. Tennessee Titans - Zac Stacy RB, Vanderbilt
Tennessee brought in Zac Stacy for an interview.
143. Buffalo Bills - Alvin Bailey OG, Arkansas
Andy Levitre signed with the Titans.
144. New Orleans Saints - Chase Thomas LB, Stanford
N.O. needs LB's for their new 3-4 defense and they've shown interest in Chase Thomas.
145. San Diego Chargers - Aaron Mellette WR, Elon
Danario Alexander is injury-plagued and they interviewed Mellette at the Senior Bowl.
146. Miami Dolphins - Dion Sims TE, Michigan State
Dustin Keller was only signed to a 1-yr deal.
147. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Ricky Wagner OT, Wisconsin
Jeremy Trueblood signed with the Redskins.
148. Carolina Panthers - Akeem Spence DT, Illinois
Carolina has shown a lot of interest in Spence.
149. St. Louis Rams - Jordan Hill DT, Penn State
St. Louis needs some competition for Kendal Langford.
150. Pittsburgh Steelers - Shawn Williams S, Georgia
Shawn Williams is the first player mocked to the Steelers that they haven't had a meeting with but the entire Steelers front office, including Mike Tomlin, was on hand at Georgia's pro day presumably to watch Jarvis Jones but I'm sure they watched Williams as well. He's a tough, physical player similar in mold to Ryan Clark. When the Georgia defense was floundering it was Williams who publicly called them out and subsequently their defense played much better the rest of the season.
151. Dallas Cowboys - Joseph Randle RB, Oklahoma State
Felix Jones is a free agent and they brought in Randle for an interview.
152. New York Giants - Steve Beauharnais LB, Rutgers
The Giants need multiple upgrades at LB and they interviewed Beauharnais at his pro day.
153. Chicago Bears - Brandon McGee CB, Miami
Chicago will have a lot of free agency issues at CB in 2014 and they brought in McGee for an interview.
154. Washington Redskins - Oday Aboushi OG/OT, Virginia
Washington needs an upgrade at RT and they interviewed Aboushi at the combine.
155. Minnesota Vikings - Mike Catapano DE, Princeton
The Vikings need depth at DE and they brought in Catapano for an interview.
156. Cincinnati Bengals - John Simon DE/LB, Ohio State
Cincy has shown interest in John Simon.
157. San Francisco 49ers (via Indianapolis Colts) - Gerald Hodges OLB, Penn State
S.F. needs depth at LB and has shown a lot of interest in Hodges.
158. Seattle Seahawks - Matt Scott QB, Arizona
The Seahawks could use a better backup than Colt McCoy and have shown a lot of interest in Matt Scott.
159. Green Bay Packers - Brian Winters OG/OT, Kent State
G.B. needs OT depth and likes versatile linemen.
160. Houston Texans - Cobi Hamilton WR, Arkansas
Keshawn Martin and DeVier Posey haven't shown much and they interviewed Hamilton at the combine.
161. Denver Broncos - Kwame Geathers NT, Georgia
Jack Del Rio prefers massive DT's and they interviewed Geathers at the combine.
162. Washington Redskins (via New England Patriots) - Montori Hughes NT, Tennessee-Martin
Washington interviewed Hughes at the Senior Bowl.
163. Atlanta Falcons - Malliciah Goodman DE, Clemson
The Falcons need 2 DE's and they brought in Goodman for an interview.
164. Cleveland Browns (via San Francisco 49ers) - A.J. Klein ILB, Iowa State
Chris Gocong was cut and they interviewed Klein at the East-West game.
165. Baltimore Ravens - Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB, Florida State
Baltimore interviewed Jenkins at the combine.
166. (comp pick) Miami Dolphins - Kenjon Barner RB, Oregon
Reggie Bush signed with the Lions.
167. (comp pick) Green Bay Packers - Vince Williams ILB, Florida State
G.B. needs depth at LB.
168. (comp pick) Baltimore Ravens - Terry Hawthorne CB, Illinois
Carey Williams signed with the Eagles and Lardarius Webb is coming back from his second ACL tear.
169. Jacksonville Jaguars - Kyle Juszczyk FB, Harvard
Greg Jones signed with the Texans and they brought in Juszczyk for an interview.
170. Kansas City Chiefs - Jasper Collins WR, Mount Union
K.C. needs WR depth and they interviewed Williams at the East-West game.
171. Detroit Lions - Devin Taylor DE, South Carolina
They interviewed Taylor that the combine.
172. Oakland Raiders - Tharold Simon CB, LSU
Oakland needs help everywhere.
173. San Francisco 49ers (from Cleveland Browns via Philadelphia Eagles) - Khaled Holmes OC, USC
Jonathan Goodwin is 34 years old.
174. Arizona Cardinals - Steve Williams CB, California
Arizona only signed Antoine Cason to a 1-yr deal.
175. Cleveland Browns - Walter Stewart DE/OLB, Cincinnati
The Browns may trade Jabaal Sheard.
176. Oakland Raiders (from Arizona via Minnesota and Tennessee) - Ace Sanders WR, South Carolina
Oakland cut DHB.
177. Buffalo Bills - DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
Nick Barnett was cut.
178. New York Jets - Joe Kruger DE, Utah
Mike DeVito signed with the Chiefs and they brought in Kruger for an interview.
179. San Diego Chargers - Travis Long OLB, Washington State
The Chargers have no depth at OLB and they brought in Long for an interview.
180. San Francisco 49ers (via Miami Dolphins) - Quinton Dial DE, Alabama
San Fran needs O-line depth and they interviewed Baca at the EW Shrine game.
181. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Keith Pough LB, Howard
Quincy Black was cut and they've shown interest in Pough.
182. Carolina Panthers - Tyrone Goard WR, Eastern Kentucky
The Panthers need depth at WR and have brought in Goard for an interview.
183. New Orleans Saints - Michael Mauti ILB, Penn State
New Orleans needs depth at ILB and brought in Mauti for an interview.
184. St. Louis Rams - David Bass DE, Missouri Western State
The Rams need depth at DE and brought in Bass for an interview.
185. Dallas Cowboys - Stansly Maponga DE/OLB, TCU
Anthony Spencer was franchised but may not sign long-term. they brought in Maponga for an interview.
186. Pittsburgh Steelers - Josh Boyce WR, TCU
At long last the Steelers draft their replacement for Mike Wallace. At this point it would be between Josh Boyce and Tavarres King.
187. New York Giants - Jawan Jamison RB, Rutgers
Ahmad Bradshaw is a free agent and the Giants interviewed Jamison at his pro day.
188. Chicago Bears - Stefphon Jefferson RB, Nevada
The Bears interviewed Jefferson at the combine.
189. Minnesota Vikings - Jeff Baca OG/OT, UCLA
Minnesota needs two upgrades at OG.
190. Cincinnati Bengals - Landry Jones QB, Oklahoma
Bruce Gradkowski signed with the Steelers and they interviewed Jones at his pro day.
191. Washington Redskins - Marcus Davis WR, Virginia Tech
Santana Moss is 34 years old and they interviewed Davis at the East-West game.
192. Indianapolis Colts - Luke Marquardt OT, Azusa Pacific
Indy needs O-line depth and they interviewed Marquardt at the combine.
193. Green Bay Packers - T.J. Barnes NT, Georgia Tech
G.B. loves big D-linemen and they interviewed Barnes at the combine.
194. Seattle Seahawks - Everett Dawkins DT, Florida State
Seattle needs a better pass-rush at DT.
195. Houston Texans - Kayvon Webster CB, South Florida
The Texans interviewed Webster at the East-West Shrine game.
196. Tampa Bay Bucs (from Philly Eagles via Denver Broncos) - Joseph Fauria TE, UCLA
Dallas Clark is a free agent.
197. Cincinnati Bengals (via New England Patriots) - Garrett Gilkey OG, Chadron State
Cincy needs depth at OG and they interviewed Gilkey at the Senior Bowl.
198. Atlanta Falcons - Nick Williams DT/DE, Samford
The Falcons need D-line depth and they interviewed Williams at the combine.
199. Baltimore Ravens (via San Francisco 49ers) - Robert Lester S, Alabama
Ed Reed retired and Bernard Pollard was cut.
200. Baltimore Ravens- Rod Sweeting CB, Georgia Tech
Lardarius Webb is coming back from his second ACL tear.
201. (comp pick) Houston Texans - Omoregie Uzzi OG, Georgia Tech
Houston has issues at RG and Uzzi is a good fit for their zone blocking scheme.
202. (comp pick) Tennessee Titans- Zach Rogers WR, Tennessee
Nate Washington is going to be cut and Tennessee brought in Rogers for an interview.
203. (Comp pick) Baltimore Ravens - Braxston Cave OC, Notre Dame
Matt Birk retired and they interviewed Cave at the Senior Bowl.
204. (comp pick) Kansas City Chiefs- John Boyett S, Oregon
Eric Berry is injury-prone.
205. (Comp pick) Oakland Raiders- John Lotulelei ILB, UNLV
Oakland cut Rolando McClain and they watched Lotulelei at his pro day.
206. (comp pick) Pittsburgh Steelers - Tavarres King WR, Georgia
The Steelers could definitely use two WR's as they don't have much behind Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders besides a couple WR's who are past their prime, plus it's likely that they won't be able able afford to resign Sanders long-term. The Steelers were at King's pro day and brought him in for a private interview.
207. Kansas City Chiefs - Edmond Kugbila OG/OT, Valdosta State
The Chiefs need OG depth and a possible starter at RT. They brought in Kugbila for an interview.
208. Jacksonville Jaguars - Chris Jones DT, Bowling Green
Jacksonville needs depth at DT.
209. Arizona Cardinals (via Oakland Raiders) - Denard Robinson WR/RB/QB, Michigan
Arizona needs depth at WR and another weapon for Carson Palmer.
210. Philadelphia Eagles - Dalton Freeman OC, Clemson
Jason Kelce is coming back from a knee injury and they interviewed Freeman at the Senior Bowl.
211. Detroit Lions - Michael Williams TE, Alabama
Detroit needs depth at TE and they brought in Williams for an interview.
212. Philadelphia Eagles (via Cleveland Browns) - Micah Hyde CB, Iowa
Philly needs depth at CB and they interviewed Hyde at the East-West game.
213. Minnesota Vikings (via Arizona Cardinals) - Sam Barrington LB, South Florida
Erin Henderson only signed a 2-yr deal.
214. Minnesota Vikings (from Seattle Seahawks via Buffalo Bills) - Zeke Motta S, Notre Dame
Minnesota needs a safety to pair with Harrison Smith.
215. New York Jets - Josh Boyd DT, Mississippi State
The Jets interviewed Boyd at the East-West game.
216. Tennessee Titans - Jordan Rodgers QB, Vanderbilt
Tennessee needs to bring in some competition for Jake Locker and they brought in Rodgers for an interview.
217. Miami Dolphins - Jose Jose NT, Central Florida
Miami needs depth DT depth and they brought in Jose for an interview.
218. Philadelphia Eagles (via Tampa Bay Buccaneers) - Wes Horton DE/OLB, USC
Philly needs players to fill their 3-4 defense and they interviewed Horton at the East-West Shrine game.
219. Arizona Cardinals (from Oakland Raiders via Carolina Panthers) - Brandon MaGee LB, Arizona State
Arizona brought in MaGee for an interview.
220. Seattle Seahawks (via New Orleans Saints) - Cooper Taylor S, Richmond
Seattle likes big DB's and they brought in Taylor for an interview.
221. San Diego Chargers - Mychal Rivera TE, Tennessee
Antonio Gates is injury-plagued and slow. They interviewed Rivera at the Senior Bowl.
222. St. Louis Rams - Spencer Ware RB, LSU
Steven Jackson signed with the Falcons and they brought in Ware for an interview.
223. Pittsburgh Steelers - Marvin Burdette ILB, UAB
The Steelers were one of 3 teams at Burdette's pro day and appeared to be very interested. He's 5-feet-10 and 232 pounds, and he ran a 4.72 forty.
224. Miami Dolphins (via Dallas Cowboys) - Luke Batton LB, Kent State
Miami needs depth at LB and they brought in Batton for an interview.
225. New York Giants - Rontez Miles S, California-PA
The Giants brought in Miles for an interview.
226. New England Patriots (from Tampa Bay Bucs via Chicago Bears) - Corey Grissom DT, South Florida
Philly needs players to fill their 3-4 defense and they interviewed Horton at the East-West Shrine game.
227. Cleveland Browns (from San Francisco 49ers via Cincinnati Bengals) - Don Jones SS, Arkansas State
Cleveland brought in Jones for an interview.
228. Washington Redskins - Chris Gragg TE, Arkansas
Fred Davis was only resigned to a 1-yr deal.
229. Minnesota Vikings - Tommy Bohanon FB, Wake Forest
They interviewed Bohanon at the Senior Bowl.
230. Indianapolis Colts - Earl Watford OG, James Madison
Indy interviewed Watford at the East-West game.
231. Seattle Seahawks -Demetrius McCray CB, Appalachian State
The Seahawks like big CB's.
232. Green Bay Packers - Corey Fuller WR, Virginia Tech
G.B. interviewed Fuller at the combine.
233. Houston Texans - Tanner Hawkinson OT/OG, Kansas
Houston has issues at RG and RT.
234. Denver Broncos - Chad Bumphis WR, Mississippi State
Denver interviewed Bumphis at the East-West game.
235. New England Patriots - Marquess Wilson WR, Washington State
N.E. needs depth at WR and brought in Wilson for an interview.
236. Atlanta Falcons - Philip Lutzenkirchen TE, Auburn
The Falcons interviewed him at the combine.
237. San Francisco 49ers - Zach Line FB, SMU
San Fran has interviewed Zach Line twice.
238. Baltimore Ravens - Conner Vernon WR, Duke
Baltimore interviewed Vernon at the Senior Bowl.
239. (comp pick) Philadelphia Eagles - Michael Clay LB, Oregon
Philly brought in Clay for an interview.
240. (comp pick) Cincinnati Bengals - Quentin Simms WR, Tennessee-Martin
The Bengals brought in Simms for an interview.
241. (comp pick) Seattle Seahawks - J.C. Tretter OG, Cornell
The Seahawks need an upgrade at RG.
242. (comp pick) Seattle Seahawks - Stefan Charles DT, Regina
They interviewed Rogers at his pro day.
243. (comp pick) Atlanta Falcons- Jamaal Johnson-Webb OT, Alabama A&M
Atlanta cut Tyson Clabo and they interviewed Johnson-Webb at his pro day.
244. (comp pick) Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Smith CB, Georgia
The Falcons interviewed Smith at this pro day.
245. (comp pick) Detroit Lions - Brad Wing P, LSU
Detroit needs an upgrade at P and they interviewed Wing at the combine.
246. (comp pick) San Francisco 49ers - Levine Toilolo TE, Stanford
Competition to replace Delanie Walker.
247. (comp pick) Baltimore Ravens- Lavar Edwards DE, LSU
Baltimore interviewed Edwards at the Senior Bowl.
248. (comp pick) Tennessee Titans - Khalid Wooten CB, Nevada
Tennessee brought in Wooten for an interview.
249. (comp pick) Atlanta Falcons - Anthony Amos WR, Middle Tennessee State
Atlanta interviewed Amos at the East-West Shrine game.
250. (comp pick) Miami Dolphins - Duron Carter WR, Florida Atlantic
Miami brought in Carter for an interview.
251. (comp pick) Cincinnati Bengals - Demontre Hurst CB, Oklahoma
Cincy needs depth at CB.
252. (comp pick) San Francisco 49ers - Jahleel Addae S, Central Michigan
S.F. brought in Addae for an interview.
253. (comp pick) New York Giants - Emmett Cleary OT, Boston College
N.Y.G. has shown interest in Cleary.
254. (comp pick) Indianapolis Colts - Ray Graham RB, Pittsburgh
Indy interviewed Graham at the East-West game.