While I'm stuck here "enjoying" time at home watching "Ralph S. Mouse" circa 1985 waiting for my cousin to get into town, we can open this up to discussion...and others can tell me what's going on with the scrimmage tonight.
I got a little behind in posting this, but we can still go over the events of the day.
Check out all our stories from the day, and let us know what you're seeing in your world. I'm stuck here with claymation cats and creepy voices. Help a guy out, huh?
How'd I do, Dad?
Mike Golic Jr. got some reps at guard. Looked a lot more comfortable there.— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly_Trib) August 3, 2013
Guess it was serious.
RT @jimwexell: Nik Embernate tore his ACL and MCL. surgery date hasn't been set. #Steelers— BTSC Steelers (@btsteelcurtain) August 3, 2013
Why we haven't had many Guy Whimper updates.
Former #Cardinals LT/RT D'Anthony Batiste scheduled to work out for the #Steelers.— J_sun Rob_nsun (@SteelerJsun) August 2, 2013
Meanwhile, in first place with the Pirates...
Dear #Pirates, if I wanted to watch a team play down to its competition, I'd watch the #Steelers.— David Henry (@imau2fan) August 3, 2013
ICYMI today on Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers Training Camp Updates
- Steelers seeking safety from the Sharknado
- Saints rave over Keenan Lewis while Steelers suffer DB injuries
- Fallout from Cortez Allen injury to Steelers cornerback corps
- Cortez Allen out 'a few weeks' after minor knee surgery
- Tomlin not giving Mike Adams any slack from stabbing
- Former high school teammates Chris Hubbard and Jarvis Jones back together with Steelers
- Steelers training camp recap: Day 7 sees first two picks in draft making plays
- Steelers Injury Report: Embernate latest victim on the Steelers' offensive line
- Steelers William Gay happy to return home and family