One of the last times the Steelers saw offensive guard Willie Colon was when he was high-tailing his rear-end out of town after a third consecutive season ending on injured reserve.
In a sideline interview of Sanchez conducted by Pam Oliver, Willie Colon - now wearing No. 66 but still playing guard in New York - sneaks up behind Sanchez and slaps him pretty hard square on his ass. Sanchez looks surprised, and doesn't have an immediate reaction to the shot, except to look at Colon and say "ooh." Then he mentions "Willie looks excited."
The Steelers play the Jets in New York in Week 5.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Batch: Steelers didn't let Ben audible in 2012
- Sanders may have Fantasy value
- Return of Steelers TE David Johnson could seal fate for ILB Sean Spence
- Bell has a lisfranc injury, out against Kansas City
- Steelers Jonathan Dwyer using every one of his nine lives
- Steelers Injury Report: TE David Johnson returns to practice
- Steelers Film Room: Defense will look to do some 'under' achieving in 2013
- Film Breakdown: Marcus Gilbert doing his job this preseason
- Which Chiefs player should Steelers fans want to take right now?
- Breaking down offensive line coach Jack Bicknell's impact on the Kansas City Chiefs
- Steelers vs. Chiefs: Ryan Clark sees third preseason game as chance to 'clean it up'