Monday night games are the hardest. Sitting through an entire day of work before your team hits the field only creates the greatest build-up in all of regular season sports...the moment you hear "DIN DIN duh DUH....duh-duh, duh-duh..." for the first time.
I love Monday Night Football. It taught me to read, multiply by seven and gave me an excuse to stay up when I was three years old.
The Steelers take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football. Chat among fans, give us your opinions and let us know where you are and what you may be drinking. Stick around BTSC after the game, too, we'll have a full list of coverage, including Winners and Losers as well as the full game recap.
QB Landry Jones, K Shayne Graham, RB Le'Veon Bell, CB Cortez Allen, CB Curtis Brown, G Cody Wallace, TE Heath Miller
Just some housekeeping rules...please enjoy yourself while you're here, but do not limit others from doing the same. Debate is encouraged, but please refrain from personal attacks, intense swearing or anything else that may interrupt the flow of regular conversation.
Moderators have been instructed to treat fans of the opposing team with respect, but will return with the appropriate actions should those guests be here to do anything other than discuss the game in a reasonable and intelligent manner. The same will go for regulars, so please, be respectful and treat others with class and dignity.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Bengals: Everything you need to know
- Steelers bring Graham to Cincinnati even as Suisham was listed as probable
- James Harrison represents the past, and the Steelers future is clear
- McLendon to show off ballet background on Monday Night Countdown segment
- Polamalu praises Thomas, who was surprised at his promotion
- An open letter to James Harrison
- The Steelers can be better without Maurkice Pouncey
- 5 reasons why the Steelers will beat the Bengals
- Being 'thoughtfully non-rhythmic' against Andy Dalton
- Steelers vs. Bengals: Key matchups: Bengals DEs vs. Steelers OTs
- Week 2 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more